PDA

View Full Version : House the TV show

Jim Kountz
02-01-2009, 8:38 PM
Does anyone here watch House? If so doesnt the Steelers head coach look Mike Tomlin just like Foreman? Maybe its just me!!

Dewey Torres
02-01-2009, 8:40 PM
Yes he sure does! Funny.:D:D:D

The way the game is going, we are going to see a lot more of him!

Fred Voorhees
02-01-2009, 8:43 PM
My wife and I watch House quite often. Very very good show and supposed to be located just a few miles down the road from where we live here in central NJ. The show is supposed to be located in Plainsboro/Princeton NJ.

JohnT Fitzgerald
02-01-2009, 9:27 PM
Too funny! I mentioned that to my wife not 10 minutes ago!!!!! then they showed the coach but he was sorta facing away....so I found myself yelling at him to turn around - and then the wife shrugs and says "a little".

Jim Watts
02-01-2009, 9:45 PM
Does anyone here watch House? If so doesnt the Steelers head coach look Mike Tomlin just like Foreman? Maybe its just me!!

I was gonna suggest we let this thread die for PC sake, but if these guys can say it, what the heck...

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/football/bob_blog/2007/11/lookalikes_steelers_coach_mike.html

JohnT Fitzgerald
02-01-2009, 10:05 PM
What a game!!! totally exciting 4th quarter...it's not officially over, so I won't jinx it by saying who 'won'...

Jim Kountz
02-01-2009, 10:32 PM
I was gonna suggest we let this thread die for PC sake, but if these guys can say it, what the heck...

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/football/bob_blog/2007/11/lookalikes_steelers_coach_mike.html

If by PC you are meaning Politically Correct, I have no idea what you're talking about. How in the world could you get politically incorrect out of my post??

Pat Germain
02-01-2009, 10:33 PM
Mrs. Pat loves House. To me, it's like Scooby Doo. Every episode is the same plot with a few different characters. It's still a pretty good show. But I don't really see the resemblance.

Jim Mattheiss
02-02-2009, 9:53 PM
+1 on the Forman reference.

I was watching the game, and every time they showed Mike Tomlin on the sidelines I got the - where do I recognize him from ?

I was an early adopter of House, but lost interest about part way thru season 2.

Cheers

JIm

scott spencer
02-02-2009, 9:58 PM

Absolutely! Have thought so on many occasions.

Russ Filtz
02-03-2009, 8:33 AM
Still one of the best shows on TV. House's cockiness and wisecracks never get old. He still comes up with doozies every week.