PDA

View Full Version : Sawmill Creek Gallery

Steve Clarkson
01-31-2009, 3:33 PM
Is this new? Did the Creek guys sneak in a new upgrade without telling us?

If you click on someone's name, there is now a choice to view their Gallery. I made one to see what it was like and it says you can add up to 60 pictures.

Keith Outten
01-31-2009, 4:31 PM
Steve,

The Gallery function has been available since last April when we did the last vBulletin upgrade. We announced it and all of the other goodies that were added, some people didn't get the word...probably because they don't read the announcements :)

Mitchell Andrus
01-31-2009, 5:11 PM
Steve,

The Gallery function has been available since last April when we did the last vBulletin upgrade. We announced it and all of the other goodies that were added, some people didn't get the word...probably because they don't read the announcements :)

I think I read it and like most 'mericuns have a very short attention , .. uh, ummm. what were we....
?

Keith Outten
01-31-2009, 9:58 PM
Mitchell,

Contributors can setup multiple picture galeries, go to your UserCP to use the option. To see if someone has a galery or multiple galeries click on the name, then select "View Galery" from the drop down list.

We also have Blogs and you can setup custom user groups or geographic groups if you prefer, then invite your friends or neighbors to join your group.

Steve Clarkson
02-01-2009, 12:48 PM
We also have Blogs and you can setup custom user groups or geographic groups if you prefer, then invite your friends or neighbors to join your group.

Thanks Keith.....guess I just never noticed it before.

Blogs too, huh? I guess I didn't notice we had those because I've never been invited by any of my "friends or neighbors".......

Thad Nickoley
02-01-2009, 6:42 PM
what anouncements??? I guess i should pay more attention.

John W. Love
02-01-2009, 7:53 PM
Announcements? We have announcements?
The only announcements I ever see are those saying Steve is going shopping. :D

Dave Johnson29
02-01-2009, 8:16 PM
the only announcements i ever see are those saying steve is going shopping.

... again!! :d:d:d:d

Ian Wilson (AUST)
02-01-2009, 8:28 PM
Hey Guys,

When I try to View gallery it says I do not have enough privileges.........how do I overcome this???

Cherws Willo

Thad Nickoley
02-01-2009, 8:43 PM
I would guess that only contributers can access. Its only 6 bucks....well worth it.

Margaret Turco
02-01-2009, 8:44 PM
Willo, Your status shows you as a member, not a contributor. Is that correct? I'm guessing that would be the problem. Oops, Thad beat me to it!

Steve Clarkson
02-01-2009, 9:10 PM
... again!! :d:d:d:d

Dave, you and John are more than welcome to come to the mall with me next time!

Maybe I'll start a shopping blog..........