PDA

View Full Version : A&I Supply, East Peoria

Ron Jones near Indy
06-30-2004, 8:18 PM
Has anyone done business with A&I? They have a good price on the Delta tenoning jig (#34-184)--about $16 less than Amazon including shipping.

Spence DePauw
06-30-2004, 8:26 PM
I've bought several things from them over the years (I'm local to them, about 7 miles or so). Great people to deal with, and they carry mostly quality merchandise. I've never dealt with them on shipping though, so no experience with that. I've always been happy with them. They're not always the cheapest, but sometimes close enough.

I'm hoping for a 12" SCMS soon, and they will probably be the supplier. I've always preferred to go to them, or Woodcraft, or Pekin Hardwood for big stuff. At least they all know what they are doing, and selling...

Spence

Jim Becker
06-30-2004, 8:47 PM
I also have purchased from A&I...as a matter of fact, my Dewalt DW618Kit came from them as well as the D-Handle base later on when it became available. They've been around for awhile.

Bob Marino
06-30-2004, 10:22 PM
A few years back, I purchased my Dewalt ts from them and were very pleasant to deal with.

Glad to see they are still in business.

Bob

Doug Jones
06-30-2004, 10:28 PM
Ron, I don't know if you have your heart set on getting the Delta brand. If not you may want to try Woodcraft. I just got thier flier in the mail and they have thiers on sale for $59
Just another option.

Jim Baker
06-30-2004, 10:47 PM
I've been there a couple of times. They've been nothing but helpful.

Lloyd Robins
06-30-2004, 11:54 PM
Same for me. They have always done a good job on my orders.

Terry Quiram
07-01-2004, 6:58 AM
Hi Ron

Like Spence I live in the area and give them a lot of my money. They have a nice store and I have never been disappointed in their service or willingness to help.

Terry

larry merlau
07-01-2004, 2:39 PM
A few years back, I purchased my Dewalt ts from them and were very pleasant to deal with.

Glad to see they are still in business.

Bob
mr marino do they have a website? A&I supply

Spence DePauw
07-01-2004, 3:56 PM
http://www.ai-supply.com/

Spence

Dave Sweeney
07-02-2004, 1:21 PM
All of my purchases with A&I have been shipped 100% complete, error free and in a very timely manner. They're a great company to deal with. FWIW, they currently have an 80T, chrome plated Freud 10" (LU85C010) miter saw blade on special for $48. I bought one of these a couple years ago and have been very pleased with the mirror smooth cuts it gives. (No affiliation, bla bla bla....... :D :D )