PDA

View Full Version : Tech Support Great

Vic Harris
01-28-2009, 6:20 PM
Hello Agian Creekers
Just wanted to put in my two cents about the quality of a companys tech support.
Last friday evening I jacked up my complete system, it seems that is my role in the shop here as my daughter does most of the engraving with my wife working the shop also. After fighting it all day saturday I sent SUPER SALESMAN Roy Brewer a note of distress. The phone rang at 9pm and it was Roy asking if he could help. I told him I had had all I could take for one day and he asked what time I would like to start on it in the morning.
&am Sunday morning he called and we started tracking down the problem.
It went deeper than he was comfprtable with and called tech suport and
got the awnsers. Tech support also sent instructions and by Sunday evenig I had things back to normal. The store opend Monday morning like I hadn't touched a thing.
That is why I have always gone back to Xenetech for my machines. They keep me up and running even though I try my best to screw things up.
Roy and the whole Xenetech tech group are the best in my book
Vic:)

Marc Myer
01-28-2009, 7:48 PM
I agree, and Roy's also great with his Epilog support too! :)

Scott Shepherd
01-28-2009, 8:13 PM
Thanks for sharing this info. I seriously doubt you'll find too many reps who will even think about calling you back on the weekend. I'm sure Roy doesn't want that to be the normal, but it shows how much he actually cares about his customers. Excellent story and I'm glad you posted it.

Thanks!

Mike Null
01-29-2009, 8:48 AM
Steve

I'm sure Roy and Jeanette will be too modest to toot their own horn but they monitor their calls 24/7 so it's not really out of the norm.