PDA

View Full Version : Incra LS

Dick Aubochon
01-28-2009, 5:27 PM
My tools are presently in storage waiting to move into their new shop. I just purchased the LS Super System and am curious if anyone knows whether or not the 27x43 Incra table top will fit on a router cabinet that is the same size and interior dimensions as the New Yankee Workshop cabinet. Primarily I am wondering if the router will sit comfortable in the dust collection area of the cabinet. I have a 7618 router.

Thanks,

Brian Effinger
01-28-2009, 8:26 PM
I am not completly sure, but I doubt it. I think you would have to rotate the table sideways in respect to the NYW base, and the router is mounted more towards one side than the other (on the long dimension).

Jim O'Dell
01-28-2009, 8:35 PM
Did you get the 17" or 25"? That size table with the router offset on one of the long ends should work, but might be a little short. It would short for the 25" unit. I have that one on a 53" long table to be able to use the entire length, though I doubt that I will ever need to. Jim.

Dick Aubochon
01-28-2009, 9:37 PM
Did you get the 17" or 25"? That size table with the router offset on one of the long ends should work, but might be a little short. It would short for the 25" unit. I have that one on a 53" long table to be able to use the entire length, though I doubt that I will ever need to. Jim.

I got the 17", I realize I can extend the present table to mount it if I have to. I don't mind rotating the table if I have to, I'm just trying to put off making another table top.

Thanks for the replies