PDA

View Full Version : This is so wrong. A crime against humanity.

Ben Rafael
01-23-2009, 4:05 PM
http://f3.yahoofs.com/ymg/hungrygirl__3/hungrygirl-713068614-1231814712_thumb.jpg?ym5QZoADB4dywvvn

What's next? Powdered jelly?

Mitchell Andrus
01-23-2009, 4:35 PM
Dehydrated mashed potatoes.

Oh.... wait......

Chris Padilla
01-23-2009, 4:58 PM
I bought some powdered water once...but I didn't know what to add....

Karl Brogger
01-23-2009, 5:00 PM
Probably lasts as close to forever as your ever going to want it to though.

Ben Rafael
01-23-2009, 5:06 PM
What would happen if you put a spoon of it in your mouth?
Would it be stuck harder than spackle to the roof?

Ted Shrader
01-23-2009, 5:14 PM
It's multi purpose. . . .
Big Announcer Voice, "It seals cracks in your driveway and on your roof, it will replace those lost fillings until you get to the dentist, it will even seal the leaks in your blown head gasket. But wait, don't order yet . . . ."

Sean Troy
01-23-2009, 6:24 PM
It's multi purpose. . . .
Big Announcer Voice, "It seals cracks in your driveway and on your roof, it will replace those lost fillings until you get to the dentist, it will even seal the leaks in your blown head gasket. But wait, don't order yet . . . ."
Billy Mays :)

John Schreiber
01-23-2009, 6:27 PM
I thought Ben was pulling our leg, but it's real. The "benefit" seems to be that they have removed almost all the peanut oil from peanut butter and that leaves a powder. You can add water and use and it's almost like peanut butter.

Ohh the humanity.

Bruce Page
01-23-2009, 6:38 PM
I bought some powdered water once...but I didn't know what to add....

That sounds like a Steven Wright line.

Chris Padilla
01-23-2009, 7:44 PM
That sounds like a Steven Wright line.

I spilled spot remover on my dog...and now he's gone.

Yep, the great Steve 'Montone' Wright!

Sonny Edmonds
01-23-2009, 8:42 PM
I had a sack of holes once, but it leaked and I lost them all. :confused:

Dennis Peacock
01-24-2009, 12:07 AM

ROFL..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good one right there....right along with Chris' spot remover spill. :D

Ken Fitzgerald
01-24-2009, 1:17 AM
Pray they don't due this with toothpaste and you accidentally pick up the styptic powder!

Randal Stevenson
01-24-2009, 1:44 AM

Was it 4000 holes, because I found them in Alfred hall.

John Hemenway
01-24-2009, 11:14 AM
We have that! My wife bought it because it's lo cal. I'm thinking 'the ultimate backpacking pnut butter'! I did try some dry a month or so ago. Think some is still stuck to the roof (ceiling?) of my mouth. Tastes good.

Gene O. Carpenter
01-24-2009, 12:51 PM
At last, peanuts for people with no teeth!

Rory Talkington
01-25-2009, 12:08 PM
Was it 4000 holes, because I found them in Alfred hall.

:DGreat Beatles reference! I think it should be Albert Hall though. :confused:

Caspar Hauser
01-27-2009, 5:46 AM
:DGreat Beatles reference! I think it should be Albert Hall though. :confused:

The Albert Hall infact

I thought that Blackburn, Lancashire was the perforated place but then again as Desmond Dekker has it ..'ooooh...my ears are alight...'

Al Willits
01-27-2009, 8:15 AM
I thought Ben was pulling our leg, but it's real. The "benefit" seems to be that they have removed almost all the peanut oil from peanut butter and that leaves a powder. You can add water and use and it's almost like peanut butter.

Ohh the humanity.

Its the "almost" that would worry me.....

As a kid I used to put PB on a spoon and just eat it that way, seems it might be a bit harder with powdered PB, maybe?

Al...ok ok..I still do the PB on a spoon thing...:D

Russ Filtz
01-27-2009, 11:13 AM
I used to work at a fire hydrant factory...........

couldn't park anywhere near the place. :p

Cliff Rohrabacher
01-27-2009, 11:59 AM
One time I some years ago I was channel surfing and stumbled across that rediculous TV series "Above and Beyond" ( or something like that) in which some team of Astronaut Marines were always battling a foe that was never seen and only heard in shadowy mists ( it was truly a loathsome effort at entertainment).

At any rate the girl Astronaut/Marine was calling for "Dehydrated Water"
Which caught my attention cause I wondered what you added to it to get it to be water again.

Alas they didn't delve so deeply and I was forced to channel surf on.

Dan Mages
01-28-2009, 11:04 AM
Okay... I have to admit that I am a fan of Better'n Peanut Butter. It is a reconstituted decicated low fat peanut butter product, similar to this stuff. I can have my peanut butter minus most of the guilt. http://www.betternpeanutbutter.com/ I get it at Trader Joes.

And it was 4000 holes in Blackburn, Lancashire. Although the holes were rather small, they had to count them all. Now they know how many holes it takes to fill The Albert Hall.

Dan

Doug Shepard
01-28-2009, 11:31 AM
I dont see the attraction. I like my PB to come out of a jar. It looks like this stuff is filled to the brim, so I guess I have to measure some out and mix it in ...what? Then hope I didn't make too much because I can't scrape the knife to put the excess back into the same jar. I'll pass.