PDA

View Full Version : A Good Word For Incra Tools

Richard A. Rivera, M.D.
01-23-2009, 2:33 PM
Some kudos for Incra.

I have the Incra Ultra on my router table and have built an enlarged table for my old Craftsman bandsaw and now my drill press. I have used the Incra T-tracks and the T-track Plus inlaided into the tables and they are wonderful. Well in the process of making the drill press table I managed to mangle one of the Lexan rules that slides into the track-plus...all my fault:D, I emailed the folks at Incra (Mark Mueller in support) and asked where I could buy a spare and also one for the new table which had 0 (zero) in the middle and numbers outward from there. I live in Carrollton where Incra is located and I would buy their stuff from my local WoodCraft store or swing by their factory.
He said not a problem...and no charge...and in three days the rules arrived in the mail at my house.
Not just the two I inquired about:eek:...BUT 12 in total...of different types:).
This is far and above what I expected.
I am not sure if anyone else has had the same experience as I...but I can not say enough good things about Mark and the folks at Incra.(www.incra.com (http://www.incra.com))
Besides great precision tools...and great service...
This is a company we need to support, if you are considerng a device or tool like they make, I would look very hard at them..

Hope this helps someone here and their fence riding. Has any one else had a like response?, or and adverse on?...In would like to know...

Thanks for you time...Richard

Dewey Torres
01-23-2009, 2:37 PM
+1 from me for sure. I have several of their products and they are some of the finest and most accurate in my shop bar none.

Greg Cole
01-23-2009, 2:51 PM
I like my Incra stuff too. I usually am not a gadget person and it took me awhile to really look into Incra stuff. But I'd not hisitate to buy from them again.
And good customer service only makes a good product better.

Brian Effinger
01-23-2009, 3:07 PM
I have nothing but good things to say about their CS too. Always a pleasure to do business with. :)

Brian

Chris Padilla
01-23-2009, 3:17 PM
Mark's a good guy...I've dealt with him on MANY occasions.

David Beeler
01-23-2009, 8:09 PM
I also asked Mark where I could buy a part for an Incra Stop I have. He sent it to me at no charge. Great products, Outstanding customer service.

Robyn Horton
01-23-2009, 8:28 PM
Also agree on Mark he is very good to deal with...

Steve Mellott
01-23-2009, 8:39 PM
+1 for Incra. I don't think you can beat the quality of the tools. As far as customer service, I've contacted Perry McDaniels several times for small parts that I've lost or broken and he's always shipped them promptly at no cost to me.

Jacob Mac
01-23-2009, 10:08 PM
I am an unabashed fan of their products. My wife isn't such a big fan though, she doesn't understand my obsession with rulers.

Mike Heidrick
01-23-2009, 10:12 PM
I have dealt with Woodpecker for all my incra needs - and Big Leroy from Leroy's house of tools in Florida if he is still around! Great products and great people.

Narayan Nayar
01-23-2009, 10:15 PM
I love the Incra stuff I own. And all my dealings with their customer service have been extremely pleasant.

I know there are some bad apple vendors/manufacturers in the woodworking world, but overall I've found the attention and service I get from the people with whom I do woodworking business to be stellar at a much higher ratio than with other pursuits of mine. I wonder why that is.

Jim Kountz
01-23-2009, 11:26 PM
+1 here too. Cant say enough good things about their products. I have their 1000se and several rules and use them everytime Im in the shop. Heck I even make up reasons to use them sometimes!!