PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Party!!!

Gene Howe
01-18-2009, 6:40 PM
My house. Everyone welcome.BYOB
Gene in ARIZONA!!!!!

Benjamin Dahl
01-18-2009, 6:42 PM
congratulations. great game! maybe Larry Fitzgerald will finally get the recognition he deserves.

Ken Fitzgerald
01-18-2009, 7:03 PM
Are you furnishing the Limo Service? If so start him for my house now please!:confused:

If not, sorry I can't attend.:rolleyes:

BTW......Congrats!

Neal Clayton
01-18-2009, 10:43 PM
no offense to anyone in arizona, in fact i like kurt warner and i agree that boldin and fitzgerald are two most underrated receivers in football, but...

the nfl playoff format is really a train wreck. if i were from atlanta or philly and had to watch my team play on the road in the playoffs against a team with a worse record than mine, i'd stick to baseball and basketball games.

we have a random schedule where not everyone plays everyone else, and random playoff seeding too since records aren't considered for home field, so the result is a random super bowl participant.

yay...

Jon Lanier
01-19-2009, 1:55 AM
Well, the Steelers found out that Raven's taste like Chicken... and I we will find out that Cardinals do too. ;)

Brian Elfert
01-19-2009, 10:46 AM
I go to a pretty big Superbowl party every year, but I rarely watch the game unless it is really interesting.

This guy gets anywhere from 100 to 200 people every year. He makes about 30 or 40 lbs of seafood that gets served about 4:30 pm. The interesting thing is that a good 50% of the people leave after the food is served and before the game. I guess they have other parties.

I go for the social experience to meet all my friends there. I don't care about the game.

Gene Howe
01-19-2009, 1:34 PM
Well, the Steelers found out that Raven's taste like Chicken... and I we will find out that Cardinals do too. ;)

Unfortunately, I agree, Jon. We Cardinal fans have until the kick off to dream.
The Steelers are awesome!:p