PDA

View Full Version : Detail Biscuits

james bell
01-18-2009, 3:23 PM
Does anybody have a good source to purchase detail (mini) biscuits? I 'assume' any would fit my Ryobi

Doug Shepard
01-18-2009, 3:31 PM
I seem to recall reading that Craftsman had (has?) a version as well, but I'm not positive. I dont use mine all that often so still have enough biscuits to last me for a while. Let us know if you find some.

Ralph Okonieski
01-18-2009, 7:10 PM
I bought some from Wolfcraft a few months ago. Here is a link to the biscuits.

http://www.wolfcraft.com/product_detail.cfm?id=47

Any idea of a source for a new blade?

Your post inspired me to search again for a source for the blade. I may have found one. I ordered from Toolpartsdirect. It said it may be up to a few weeks. I'll report back if I was ultimately successful. The website charges a handling fee for order under $20, so beware of that. I have no affiliation with either company.

james bell
01-19-2009, 8:31 AM
Ralph, thanks.

Wolfcraft seems to have them, but sent them an email as they don't appear to have anyway to order from their website - unless I just didn't see the link.

Purchased originally from Home Depot, but didn't see any on their web site and I am too far away to make a special trip.

Ryan Baker
01-19-2009, 5:30 PM
Sears does sell them -- they appear to be the Wolfcraft ones. You should be able to get them at your local store. I believe you can get them at Home Depot too.

Ben Franz
01-20-2009, 12:46 AM
I found them on Amazon - they were the Ryobi brand IIRC.

james bell
01-21-2009, 1:36 PM
Ryan, thanks. Went to Lowes today and they only had the large ones. Will hit Sears and HD this weekend and check them out.

Chris Padilla
01-21-2009, 1:39 PM
I got my R1-3s at Sears...Wolfcraft brand. I used them when I didn't have any FF biscuits so I had to sand them some to fit properly. Now I have a container of FFs...just waiting.... :)