PDA

View Full Version : Business update

Paul B. Cresti
06-26-2004, 4:48 PM
For all the overwhelming support and well wishes I recieved when I embarked on my professional career as a woodworker I felt it would be nice to keep you updated on my progress. Below you will find 85% photos of my current project. It is a 8'-0" long bathroom vanity with two mirrors and soon to be upper cabinet (centered) and lighting soffit. The entire project is out of cherry. I will post the final outcome hopefully next week.

Tyler Howell
06-26-2004, 5:27 PM
Thanks Paul Congrats. The photo didn't do it justice but it's looking pretty fancy.

Hang in there!;)

Jim Becker
06-26-2004, 8:04 PM
That's really beautiful, Paul. The design is awesome and the execution...also awesome. This work will certainly help you land even more business!

BTW, something in your photo software is really doing a number on your pictures. JPGs shouldn't be coming up pixelated like that. If you are scaling them UP from the original size, that could account for this effect. If so, leave them original size. I'm sure that a number of us could help you through this if you want to!

Kelly C. Hanna
06-26-2004, 11:34 PM
Wow, even with the upsized pics (jpegs are a lossy format and you lose info with upsizing), I can tell it's gorgeous! What kind of drawer slides are you using? They appear to be flat and riding underneath the drawers....

Very nicely done! You will go far in your own business!!