PDA

View Full Version : Prayer needed

Don Farr
06-26-2004, 4:13 PM
I hope Ken does not get upset with me about this. While at the Rockler TAT this Saturday Ken told me that his sister had Two heart attacks recently and was so weak that there was not much else they could do.
Through all of this he was at the Rockler TAT but just said he would need to leave early to be with his family.

May GOD be with him and his loved ones through this difficult time.

I have attached a picture just to show you his wonderful attitude.

I met some great Creekers.......More on that later.

Don Henthorn Smithville, TX
06-26-2004, 6:28 PM
Sure joining in. Prayers for both sister and brother.

Harvey Meyer
06-26-2004, 7:10 PM
We had a great day at the Atlanta Rockler TAT and even though Ken was not "himself" today, he was still the main cheerleader as he walked around and made everyone feel good about what they were doing. You have to know Ken to know that he wasn't himself today.

Our prayers are with you Ken, and we all hope she pulls through this and stays with us a lot longer. And I for one wish you would give up that nasty nicotine habit of yours otherwise we're all going to be grieving for you someday. And even though you're an old geezer, we want that day to be much later rather than sooner.

And lastly Ken, it was great to see you again.
Regards and prayers,
Harvey

Greg Heppeard
06-26-2004, 7:29 PM
Ken,
May God be with you and yours.

Keith Outten
06-26-2004, 8:58 PM
Ken called me this morning at told me about his sisters condition. Ken we are all praying for you and your familly.

Per Ken's request I will be assuming his duties as Moderator untill he is able to return.

John Miliunas
06-26-2004, 10:53 PM
Ken, my prayers are with you and your sister!

Rob Littleton
06-26-2004, 11:20 PM
God bless you and your family Ken.

Our prayers are out there for you all.

Ken Salisbury
06-27-2004, 1:11 PM
Thanks for all your kind words.

Friday night on the way from the store to my motel I got a call from my Nephew informing me my Sister was in critical condition in the hospital and not expected to make longer than a few days. She has been gravely ill for several weeks as a result of an operation for colon cancer. This past Monday she suffered a heart attack and then another attack Friday night. Tests indicated she had some major heart artery blockages (has had congested heart problems for several years). Due to her weak condition more sugery was not considered an option. I spent Saturday afternoon and night with her at the hospital. She talked with all of us and seem to be getting some of her strength back.

I returned home this morning. Things are not looking well, however she is a crusty ole thing, sorta like me and will hang in there - God willing.

Ed Weiser
06-27-2004, 1:36 PM
I had the great pleasure to meet Ken for the first time yesterday at Rockler TAT in Atlanta. As a physician I could understand his personal pain and worry given his sister's condition. As a veteran who served 13 years in the Navy I couldn't help but be overwhemed by Ken's dedication to this noble project in support of our troops. That a stranger would care enough to send you a token of thanks when you're deployed overseas is an enormous morale boost. Despite his own worries Ken was there to cheer on the kind folks who showed up here in Atlanta. Ken deserves all our thanks and prayers. I'll add my own and a wish for his sister's speedy recovery.

Ed

Ken Fitzgerald
06-27-2004, 7:58 PM
Ken, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers!

Ron Jones near Indy
06-27-2004, 9:58 PM
Ken, my prayers are with you, your sister and your family.

Waymon Campbell
06-28-2004, 9:23 PM
however she is a crusty ole thing, sorta like me and will hang in there - God willing.

Ken - Your sister and you have been added to our prayer list here at First Baptist. I know that wonderful things can happen through prayer. God Bless!

Ted Daigle
06-28-2004, 11:31 PM
Ken,
Please know you, your sister and your entire family are in my prayers.

Bobby McCarley
06-29-2004, 6:35 AM
Ken,
Our hearts and prayers are with you in this time of need. We wish you and your sister well.

Bobby McCarley

Charles McKinley
06-29-2004, 9:56 AM
HI Ken,

We are praying for you and your family.

Dave Dionne
06-29-2004, 11:59 AM
Hi Ken

Please know that your sister and your entire family is in our prayers.

Thank you for dedication to those defending our country.

Dave

Roger Fitzsimonds
06-29-2004, 2:56 PM
Ken
You and your sister are in our prayers. I was sorry I missed you friday . I had a previous commitment for saturday . Keep up your good work.

Roger

Ken Salisbury
06-30-2004, 10:28 AM
Thanks for all the kind words and prayers. My sister passed away at 1:00am this morning. She is now in a better place.

Jackie Outten
06-30-2004, 10:31 AM
Ken,

Keith and I are so sorry to hear about your sister's passing. Please know that our family with keep you in our prayers.

Jackie

Keith Starosta
06-30-2004, 10:40 AM
Ken, may God bless you and your family. Take care of yourself, too!!!

Keith

Jason Roehl
06-30-2004, 10:46 AM
Ken,

Sorry to hear of your sister's passing. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, and I hope that, as a family, you can look back on many fond memories of her and receive comfort in reminscing the joyful times you shared.

John Miliunas
06-30-2004, 10:59 AM
Ken, as you say, she is most certainly in a better Place, now. Our prayers are with you and your family. Take care.

Dan Mages
06-30-2004, 11:07 AM
I am very sorry to hear about your sister. My prayers go out to you and your family.

Chris Padilla
06-30-2004, 11:22 AM
I'm glad you were able to be with her at her "new beginning", Ken! Warmest regards to the family.

Dennis Peacock
06-30-2004, 12:46 PM
Praying for you and family Ol' Buddy..!!!!

Ed Falis
06-30-2004, 12:50 PM
Ken,

Condolences to you and your family.

- Ed

Wes Bischel
06-30-2004, 1:35 PM
Ken,
Our prayers are with you and your family.

Wes

Rob Littleton
06-30-2004, 3:08 PM
Sorry Ken......

Hang in there bud. She has just started a new beginning not ended an old one.

God bless you and your family.

Mark Mazzo
06-30-2004, 5:01 PM
Ken,

I am very sorry to hear of your sisters passing. Please accept my condolences to both you and your family.

-- Mark

John Weber
06-30-2004, 5:32 PM
Ken,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.

John

Ed Weiser
06-30-2004, 7:33 PM
Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Ed

Tony Falotico
06-30-2004, 10:05 PM
Ken, My heartfelt condolences on the passing of your sister, You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers through these difficult days.

Tony

Brad Schmid
06-30-2004, 11:08 PM
Ken,
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Brad

Christopher Pine
06-30-2004, 11:17 PM
So sorry to hear of your loss. Indeed you are also in my prayers at this difficult time for you and your family.
Chris Pine