PDA

View Full Version : Pentz Cyclone Completed with Many Pics

Garrett Lambert
06-25-2004, 12:18 AM
I haven't visited SMC in quite a while, but notice from the very long thread below that many of you are busy constructing the Bill Pentz cyclone. Imterestingly, 28 members of the Canadian Woodworking Forum - are doing the same thing.

I finished mine about 10 days ago, and the report I posted on WoodCentral might encourage and possibly even help some of you. I can't re-post it here because it far exceeds the allowable length. However, if you want to read it, just click on this shortcut: (Moderator deleted direct link to another public forum which violates SMC Terms of Service)

I'd be happy to answer any questions either here or via lambert@uvic.ca.

Cheers, Garrett

Alan Tolchinsky
06-25-2004, 2:22 AM
Garrett,

What a great job you have done on your cyclone including your many photos of the job. Thanks for sharing as usual your expertise. Alan

I haven't visited SMC in quite a while, but notice from the very long thread below that many of you are busy constructing the Bill Pentz cyclone. Imterestingly, 28 members of the Canadian Woodworking Forum - are doing the same thing.

I finished mine about 10 days ago, and the report I posted on WoodCentral might encourage and possibly even help some of you. I can't re-post it here because it far exceeds the allowable length. However, if you want to read it, just click on this shortcut: (short cut deleted)

I'd be happy to answer any questions either here or via lambert@uvic.ca.

Cheers, Garrett

Chris Padilla
06-25-2004, 2:29 PM
Garrett, you have an email from me for a request for the link. I suspect you may have a few emails! ;)

Thanks!