PDA

View Full Version : Cabinet hardware

Mike Grzeskiewicz
01-13-2009, 9:18 PM
we are in process of refinishing our kitchen cabinets and are looking for a good source for cabinet handles and hinges. any recommendations out there or favorite places which have a good selection?

Chris True
01-13-2009, 9:26 PM
Lee Valley has a whole catalog full (not the woodworking catalog) they'll send you for free.

Bob Johnson2
01-14-2009, 7:20 AM
Time after time I've found the only ones my wife likes are in the Lee Valley catalog, of course that means they are the most expensive too. Woodworkers hardware has a decent collection at a much better price if you can find ones your spouse likes.

Joe Chritz
01-14-2009, 7:49 AM
Assuming the Mrs doesn't grab some up locally (at least I have her only buying Amerock) I like to get mine from Custom Service Hardware (CShardware.com) or Woodworkers supply (woodworker.com).

Both have a lot of options (like 20 pages +) with decent prices and excellent service. I have no real preference and generally order from which ever I need other stuff from since one has stuff the other doesn't that I use.

I should throw a gloat since when I did my kitchen several years ago the MRS. picked out the only knobs that were sold in 12 packs for less than $2 a piece. She had some top dollar ones to choose from too.

Joe

Dave Novak
01-14-2009, 9:33 AM
Expensive, but I've used Vandykes many times and really like their selection and quality.

Matt Meiser
01-14-2009, 8:59 PM
In addition to the above I'll add Woodworkers Hardware (http://www.woodworkershardware.com). I use them the most but CSH and Lee Valley have also been good. They all carry a somewhat different mix of product so I usually order from whoever has all the items I want.

Peter Quinn
01-14-2009, 9:32 PM
Signature Hardware may be another option for pulls and hinges. I've used them and like their quality.