PDA

View Full Version : Robs shop progress

Rob Littleton
06-23-2004, 7:38 PM
Since tis the season to extend/build shops, check out a couple of pics of my footings :-(........its only been about 3 months. They dont like to rush things around here.......OBVIOUSLY.

Oh well, thanks for looking

Jim Becker
06-23-2004, 8:18 PM
"The New Limey Workshop"! LOL! :D That is precious! I love it!!! :p :p :p

The look on your face is priceless, too...so much so, that another avitar will be on it's way very shortly. ;)

'Hope you can get the contractor spirited to get back to work. Maybe some of Ken's Bud Light will help. (Not the same as a Stella, but...)

Chris Padilla
06-23-2004, 8:49 PM
Brilliant name!! (WTH does it mean?? :o )

Owing to the ground-breaking going on in Prescott, I thought the following would be suitable as a new avatar. Enjoy...no charge! ;)

Chris Padilla
06-23-2004, 8:50 PM
Don't look so sad, Rob...I found a spot for some equipment for you! :D

Rob Littleton
06-23-2004, 9:33 PM
thanks Chris......that does NOTHING to help the situation :-)

these guys are laying the footings........I am serious.....1 hour a day they are here......

the general contractor has told me inspection Monday, pour the concrete Tuesday.....inspection Tuesday, pour the concrete Wednesday....guess what i got told today..you got it......I'll just hurry up and wait

Mark Singer
06-23-2004, 10:20 PM
Chris,
You musta been the one that put my PM66 under the pizza!

Kelly C. Hanna
06-24-2004, 8:30 AM
Contractor 'schedule speak' translation...."we have to finish up the job I was on when I started yours". Annoying that some contractors will start a new project before they are ready to work on it.

Congrats on the "NLWS"....the name cracks me up! You could be the anti-Norm!

Bob Hovde
06-24-2004, 8:59 AM
At least it's only the contractors that are against you. I got my pad laid, framed the walls and put on the roof (tar paper only) - and it's been raining ever since. I can't even do the wiring, because I have to finish moving a door and wall in the garage before I can do that! :( So much for trying to get things done before the summer heat arrives. (Great pic, though!)

Bob