Jackie Outten

Jim Ketron
06-27-2004, 12:15 AM
Hey Jackie Did you get my order?

Jim ketron

Jackie Outten
06-27-2004, 6:43 AM
Jim,

I got your order. It should go out on Tuesday. I ran out of priority mail envelopes yesterday.

Jackie

Daniel Yourdon
06-27-2004, 9:26 AM
Jackie,
Not sure if you are awaire of it or not. But you can order the envelopes and boxes on line at this link.
http://tinyurl.com/38va3
That won't help you for monday. but you can get stocked up.
the items you want according to the box you sent me are
Item No: EP 14-F (Page 2)
Item No: O-1096L (page 1)
Item No: LABEL 228-C (Page 3)
you should also get a couple of
Item No: LABEL 106-A (Page 3) this is actually Packing Tape.
It is all free will be delivered with your regular mail,
the sight is hard to navigate so bookmark it when you get there.
otherwise it is
usps.com then look under, all products and services. way down the list in the P's are "Priority mail Supplies", from there click on Business Products.
It will actually take you to Express Mail Supplies.
on the left edge of the page you can click on Priority Mail. this gets you to where you need to be.
The personal Product section simply has a smaller selection etc. You do not need to be a business to order the Business Products. and it is all totally free.
except the pre-paid envelopes.

Jim Ketron
06-27-2004, 12:32 PM
Jim,

I got your order. It should go out on Tuesday. I ran out of priority mail envelopes yesterday.

Jackie
Thanks Jackie, Can't wait to get started! hope Ken gets his supply soon also.:D
Jim Ketron

Jackie Outten
06-27-2004, 6:34 PM
Daniel,

I did order supplies from the usps website. They just haven't arrived yet. One of our local post offices is usually stocked but they were redoing the shelves and didn't have their boxes and envelopes out for everyone. They should be restocked and ready to go on Monday so I will stop by there on my way to work and load up. I am hoping to get my supplies from the website order by Friday.

Thanks for the tip.

Jackie

Jackie Outten
06-30-2004, 11:28 PM
Corian shipments went out today to the following:

Justin Reichenback
James Hurst
Charles Warren,
Peter LaPlaca
Jim Ketron
Donna Whittle

Seth Bollinger
07-01-2004, 11:12 AM
Jackie did you recieve my order for two boxes/bags?

Jackie Outten
07-01-2004, 1:03 PM
Seth,

Your packages are going out tomorrow. You should receive them on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Jackie

Jackie Outten
07-02-2004, 12:09 PM
Corian went out today to Richard Flagg, Seth Bollinger and Edwin Heuslein.

Jackie

Seth Bollinger
07-02-2004, 7:56 PM
Excelent I will be looking for them next week.

Many thaks!!!!:cool: :D

Jackie Outten
07-07-2004, 12:35 PM
Corian will be shipped out to the following people this afternoon:

Rogert Bingham
John Mccullough
Julie Lopez
Todd Sandberg
Russ Wetmore
Stanley Gaskins

I am getting low on corian supplies so I don't know exactly how many more packages I will be able to send out before the supply is exhausted. If you have any questions please email me. I appreciate your patience.

Jackie

Ken Salisbury
07-07-2004, 12:56 PM
I am getting low on corian supplies so I don't know exactly how many more packages I will be able to send out before the supply is exhausted. If you have any questions please email me. I appreciate your patience.

JackieJackie --- Not To Worry Dear ! ! ! I just got off the phone with Cliff Olson of DuPont. 15 more buckets of Corian will be shipped to you tomorrow.

Jackie Outten
07-07-2004, 2:00 PM
Thanks Ken. I knew you would take care of me.

Jackie

Gary Salisbury
07-08-2004, 6:52 PM
Jackie, not to be a pest but did you get my order? If so, any idea when it would ship? Not trying to rush you... just curious. :)

Gary Salisbury

Jackie Outten
07-08-2004, 9:16 PM
Gary,

As of right now I am all out of blue. I do have red and white if you want it. Otherwise, just as soon as I get the next shipment from Dupont (hopefully the first of next week) I will send it to you.

Jackie

Gary Salisbury
07-10-2004, 2:11 PM
OK, I'll wait for the blue to ge in.Thanks.

Mark Lynch
07-12-2004, 10:17 AM
Jackie,
I would like to get a box of Corian for the Freedom Pens. I received 20 pens today for the project. I am new to this site. How do I order this properly?

Ken Salisbury
07-12-2004, 1:33 PM
Jackie,
I would like to get a box of Corian for the Freedom Pens. I received 20 pens today for the project. I am new to this site. How do I order this properly?
See this thread for ordering information:
http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=7478

Mark Lynch
07-12-2004, 3:11 PM
Ken,
Thanks for the string. When I go to this string, I try the pay pal link and when I go to add it to my cart, it gives me an error.:confused:

Moderator notice: Removed signature block - contained direct link to poster's web site which violates the SMC Terms of Service.

Jackie Outten
07-15-2004, 10:43 PM
Corian will be shipped out tomorrow to the following:

Scott Nathanson
James Bechler
Roger Bingham
David Shelton
Ronald Britton
James Petrie
Keith Andress
Gary Salisbury

Jackie

Jackie Outten
07-21-2004, 5:36 PM
Corian shipments went out this afternoon to the following people:

Keith Andress
Angelo Iafrate
Dennis Polinski
Jerry Gross
Nortongallery.com
David Hanson
Mark Lynch
Barbara Burnham
Paul Harwood

Jackie

Bruce Shiverdecker
07-21-2004, 9:54 PM
Evenin' Jackie:

Even though I didn't see when it was shipped, I got two packs of corian yesterday and the third one today. I've started gettin it ready for attachment to pen blanks. It looks like I'll get enough out of it to do three hundred pens without bothering you again.

Thanks,

Bruce

Jackie Outten
07-22-2004, 8:56 AM
Bruce,

I mailed part of your corian out on Friday and one package on Saturday. Glad you received the corian and look forward to seeing your pens.

Believe me it was no bother to ship the corian to you or to any others who are involved with the Freedom Pens Project. It was my pleasure.

Jackie

Bruce Shiverdecker
07-22-2004, 6:53 PM
Sorry Jackie, didn't mean it that way. Just that what I have will keep me out of mischief (Yeh.........Right.HeHe) for a long while. Even at ten pens per week, it will take thirty weeks to use these up. I may be able to get some of the other local turners to use some on their pens for the Freedom Pen Program, too.

Then, you will hear from me sooner.

Thanks again for your work.

Bruce

Mark Lynch
07-23-2004, 10:28 AM
Thanks Jackie,
I just received my corian. My wife is in the shop experimenting as we speak. Thanks again!