PDA

View Full Version : Jessem Mast-R-Lift and the M12V

Keith Starosta
01-09-2009, 8:51 AM
Good morning!! Does anyone have an answer to the question of whether or not the Hitachi M12V 3 1/4 HP router will fit into the smaller of the Jessem Mast-R-Lift systems?

Thanks!!

- Keith

Matthew Voss
01-09-2009, 9:09 AM
I'm not 1000% as I don't own this but I thought these lifts were designed for the cylindrical motors of fixed base routers, not plungers.

Keith Starosta
01-09-2009, 9:40 AM
Sorry Keith, I re-read your post and I think you're asking about the Rout-R-Lift?

It appears so (see page 6):

http://www.jessem.com/pdf/Rout-R-Lift%20Manual.pdf

Thanks for your response, Matt.

Nope...I had it right.....or wrong, in this case. It's not the first time I've purchased a tool without really understanding what I needed. I'm sure it won't be the last, either. :rolleyes:

Not only do I not have a router with a cylindrical motor, but I bought the Mast-R-Lift Model #02101...which is too big for the QG router extension I won!! :rolleyes: :mad: I need the #02102, which has the 8 1/4" opening instead of the 9 1/4" opening.

Looks like I've got a few more decisions to make......

- Keith

Jim Becker
01-09-2009, 9:13 PM
Can you exchange the Mast-R-Lift for the size you need? I'm assuming it's un-used...

And ya, you need a router motor that separates from the base for that lift...as you would with the PRL an BenchDog versions, too. Be sure you understand what models will fit the lift, either natively or with a collar if they are smaller than the mount.