PDA

View Full Version : Frank C's first post

Dan Hintz
01-08-2009, 10:50 AM
While doing a bit of searching (nothing to do with Frank, sorry to say), I came across Frank's first post. For those who have been on the board long enough to realize Frank is an invaluable resource here, I thought it would be a source of inspiration for everyone to check it out... even the great Frank started from zero, and look at what he has learned in a few short years :)

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?p=227780

Steve Clarkson
01-08-2009, 11:14 AM
Hehe....that was pretty interesting.....now I know that Frank can't take credit for coming up with the idea of using soap and wet newspaper on glass!

It was also interesting to see that Joe and Keith have been on here a REALLY long time!

Tim Bateson
01-08-2009, 11:27 AM
Kudos, Frank! By my estimation that gives me 2 more years to reach your current level of expertize. You set a high standard to reach.
Thanks for sharing your gained knowledge with all of us.
When are they going to make you a Moderator?

Mike Mackenzie
01-08-2009, 12:35 PM
Oh my God I don't know if anyone noticed Frank has evolved from a cute little dog to a scary looking monkey :eek::eek::eek:. See what this forum has done to him :D

Frank Corker
01-08-2009, 1:03 PM
.... and ever grateful I am for having found the site. I have so many friends here that I know from the site, knowing some better than people I meet with. Everybody has to start somewhere, Joe and Keith have always been there and I'm glad they were. The response from the members of the site is the reason I give my knowledge so freely, because when I was floundering around like a fish out of water, they were pouring buckets of water on me. It was wonderful and it still is.

Scott Shepherd
01-08-2009, 1:08 PM
they were pouring buckets of water on me

I'd like to get in line to pour water on you, please :D Do I need to take a number? :)

Glenn Clabo
01-08-2009, 1:44 PM
It was also interesting to see that Joe and Keith have been on here a REALLY long time!

Steve,
In the beginning...there was Keith. Keith is the founder of SMC...

Belinda Barfield
01-08-2009, 1:50 PM
Steve,
In the beginning...there was Keith.

And Keith said "Let there be light" and lo, there was Frank. :)

Tim Bateson
01-08-2009, 1:58 PM
Thank you Glen & Keith & Mike & everyone who makes this site possible.

... That reminds me, I still need to make my 2009 Contribution as we ALL should!! hint, hint!!!

Stephen Beckham
01-08-2009, 7:53 PM
When are they going to make you a Moderator?

Tim - I think they like him to much to punish him that way....

Steve