PDA

View Full Version : Some late night thoughts......

Bonnie Campbell
01-07-2009, 5:21 AM
Tell your loved one that you love them any and every chance you get....

Just because your married doesn't mean your significant other doesn't deserve a thank you.....

Don't dwell on what you don't have, but how wonderful it is to have what you do......

Listen to the birds waking in the morning. Don't they sound so happy to be here.....

Remember the small things in life can mean oh so much if we take the time to enjoy.....

We all know the 'Pass It On' philosophy, so take it on it's first step, and Pass It On in your own family too. They're just as deserving as strangers, aren't they?

They say "Sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me" We all know unkind words hurt forever. So think before speaking.....

Odd post for me, but I guess I'm in that sort of reflective mood and felt like sharing some thoughts. The LOML passed away early Tuesday morning. I'll miss him so much, but I thank God for the 9 years we had. What a wonderful life we had together.

Jason Roehl
01-07-2009, 5:39 AM
Our condolences to you and your family, Bonnie.

Glenn Clabo
01-07-2009, 6:03 AM
Bonnie,
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

Having lost my childhood sweetheart and wife of 37 years...12 years ago...I hear you.

Walt Caza
01-07-2009, 6:32 AM
Hi Bonnie,
Wonderful message of ways to put our love into action.
I am sorry for your loss.
Cherish your fond memories at this difficult time.
take care,
Walt

ps and be sure to be kind and gentle with yourself too

Steve Southwood
01-07-2009, 7:42 AM
Bonnie, I am so sorry for your loss.

Belinda Barfield
01-07-2009, 7:46 AM
Bonnie, I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts. Even though this was expected, it doesn't make it any easier when the time comes. As Walt said, be kind to yourself. Accept offers of assistance whenever they are made. Lean on others whenever you feel the need.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, all good advice for everyday living.

Roger Ronas
01-07-2009, 7:48 AM
May he Rest in Peace.

Roger

Dennis Peacock
01-07-2009, 8:34 AM
Bonnie,
My heart aches this morning because I have learned of the loss of the LOYL. Loosing a loved one is never easy, but Grace, Peace, Comfort, Mercy, and Love will all flow out to you from up above and from family and friends. I will be sure to pray for you and your family during this tragic time of your lives. You, Bonnie, add a lot to The Creek and the water has been nice just because you came wading through the waters. Thanks for touching our lives with the sharing of your life with the LOYL.

Rob Cunningham
01-07-2009, 9:28 AM
Bonnie,
I'm sorry for your loss. Focus on the good times you had together and lean on friends when you need to. May you find comfort in knowing that he is in a much better place.

Jim Becker
01-07-2009, 10:04 AM
Bonnie, I'm sad to hear of your loss. Thanks for sharing it with the community...we are here to listen when you need us to.

Ken Fitzgerald
01-07-2009, 10:16 AM
Bonnie,

My sincere sympathies! I'll keep you and yours in my thoughts and prayers.

Brian Effinger
01-07-2009, 10:17 AM
A beautiful and thoughtful message - words to live by. I am so sorry to hear of your loss, though. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Justin Leiwig
01-07-2009, 10:29 AM
I'll miss him so much, but I thank God for the 9 years we had. What a wonderful life we had together.

Bonnie, I am glad to see that I am not the only one who share the same type of attitude.

I will never be sad at what I have lost, only happy in what I had.

Ben Franz
01-07-2009, 11:14 AM
Very sorry for your loss. Thank you for the thoughts you shared with us.

Bruce Page
01-07-2009, 12:01 PM
Words can never say enough, but I am so sorry for your loss.
We are here for you.

Pat Germain
01-07-2009, 12:36 PM
That's a mighty heavy post, Miss Bonnie. Thank you for sharing with us your loss and your excellent advice.

Peace be with you. May you replay from your heart the many cherished moments you and yours shared together.

Ted Shrader
01-07-2009, 12:45 PM
Bonnie -

We are so sorry to hear of your loss. Our prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time.

What a wonderful post. It is a tribute to the life you had together.

Warm regards,
Ted and Maggie

gary Zimmel
01-07-2009, 1:11 PM
Sorry to hear of your loss Bonnie.

My sincere symphathies.

Steve Schlumpf
01-07-2009, 1:45 PM
Bonnie,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Thoughts and prayers have been sent your way!

It is times like these that family and friends make all the difference. Please consider all of us here at Sawmill as part of your extended family. We are here for you!

John Schreiber
01-07-2009, 2:30 PM
Thank you Bonnie for sharing with us. You will be in our thoughts.

David G Baker
01-07-2009, 2:48 PM
Bonnie,
Your thoughts are beautiful. Thank you for sharing them with us. When I started reading them I knew you had experienced a deep loss. You have my sincerest sympathy. We are here if you need a shoulder.

Don Orr
01-07-2009, 2:59 PM
Bonnie,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I know words can't take away the sadness, but know I /we are here for you. Your wonderful thoughts obviously come from your heart, thank you.

Peace,

Don

Don Carter
01-07-2009, 5:10 PM
God Bless you, Bonnie. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Don

Jim O'Dell
01-07-2009, 7:27 PM
Bonnie, I too am saddened to hear of your loss. And I also thank you for the message. We all need to be reminded of this. Prayers coming from the O'Dell household. Jim.

Jackie Outten
01-07-2009, 7:56 PM
Bonnie,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with members of the creek.

I am very sorry for the loss of LOYL. Keith and I will be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. God Bless you.

Jackie

Syd Lorandeau
01-07-2009, 10:41 PM
Hi Bonnie,
I do not believe it but after reading your thread I went over to my wife who was watching TV and said "I love you" and all I got was a lot of tearful expressions. How can I thank you for your moments of enjoyment when you are having such a down time.
Hopefully I will remember all you wrote and hope that it will bring you some peace.

Syd

Sonny Edmonds
01-07-2009, 11:14 PM
I am sorry to hear of your loss, Bonnie.
Look to your heart, all the goodness you both knew lives on right there for you.
And do remember that tears wash the soul. Allow them to flow as they will.

Martin Shupe
01-07-2009, 11:39 PM
Bonnie,

Sorry for your loss. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Dave Ray
01-07-2009, 11:40 PM
I am very sorry for your loss. Cherish your memories, and know in your heart that your loved one felt the same. God bless.

Bonnie Campbell
01-08-2009, 8:26 AM
I want to thank everyone for their very kind thoughts and prayers. They mean a great deal. I've also printed them out so Jon's kids can see them also.

It is a sad time. But I know Jon is in a better place and isn't suffering now. He had idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. Idiopathic in that they didn't know the cause. Hence my short rants when I hear someone say they aren't using a respirator when around wood dust. Until you watch some one slowly die from oxygen deprivation, you don't understand the consequences. PLEASE! Wear a respirator!

We had a great life together, no matter how short. I'll have a lot of happy memories to keep me going. Someone told me yesterday to forget any bad times. Hmmm, had to really think about that. We didn't have one argument in all the years. Don't ask me how we accomplished that. One of us would be thinking of something, and the next thing you know, the other was speaking about it. I've heard the saying 'being in someones mind and soul', I was fortunate to really live that. Bless you all for your kind and caring hearts.

Pat Germain
01-08-2009, 3:01 PM
Someone told me yesterday to forget any bad times. Hmmm, had to really think about that.

Yesterday's bad times tend to become tomorrow's good ole days. :)