PDA

View Full Version : A Quick Update

Ken Wright
03-14-2003, 9:03 PM
We got the report back this afternoon on the barium xray that was taken yesterday ..... LOML's colon is healthy and free of any abnormalities from the malignant mass back to the intestine.

That's the best news we could have gotten which means the surgery on the 25th should wind this thing up!!!

Its gonna be a great w'end even if I did get caught for 11 minutes in a nickel sized hail storm ... can't wait til daylight to see what it did to my new dodge ram .... but you know what ... that ain't the least bit important!!!

Jeff Bishop
03-14-2003, 9:13 PM
Ken,
Great to hear your good news regarding your wife. I will keep both of you in my prayers. Hope the truck isn't damaged much.

Jim Izat
03-14-2003, 9:15 PM
Great news Ken!

Jim Izat

On the truck, don't worry. I've been in nickel size hail a dozen times, didn't ding my truck at all.

John Miliunas
03-14-2003, 9:18 PM
Great news, Ken! We'll continue to keep you guys in our prayers. Hey, and isn't that truck "Ram Tough"? (You oughta' see what the hail we had here last summer did to LOML's car!) Hope yours' isn't as bad. :cool:

Don Henthorn Smithville, TX
03-14-2003, 9:26 PM
Well, hipp, hipp hooray. It is great to be able to rejoice with you about the good news. Going through such experiences together has a way of making us appreciate each other all the more. Just remember to give her a hug everytime you're near her.

Von Bickley
03-14-2003, 10:07 PM
Ken,

Great news Ken and thanks for sharing it with us. Please keep us up-dated. Tell Sandra that we are all thinking about her. Look out in the morning and see how much brighter the sun is shining.

Howard Barlow
03-15-2003, 2:25 AM
I love a good report! We all do! We'll keep praying for Sandra and you.

Hope the truck is OK. But as you know, they stamp those things out by the 1000's.

David Rose
03-15-2003, 3:11 AM
things to make us realize how little money and goods are really worth. So glad for the report! Keep us posted and we'll keep praying.

David