PDA

View Full Version : Skarpaz saw blades ?

edward alexander
01-03-2009, 3:53 PM
does anyone out there know about skarpaz blades-i'm thinking about buying a 12in. stacked dado but know nothing about the brand--any help and i will be obliged---
alex

Jim Becker
01-03-2009, 4:02 PM
Alex, I've never heard of that brand. They do come up in Google, however.

Rick Lizek
01-04-2009, 8:17 PM
Skarpaz is a quality industrial brand. We've been using their saw blades on our 16" Makita circular saws in our timber framing shop for years.

David Cramer
01-04-2009, 8:41 PM
I absolutely agree with Rick. That brand of blade exsisted exclusively in both shops that I worked in years ago. Quality industrial blade, as Rick said, about sums it up correctly.

David

Tom Walz
01-05-2009, 12:09 PM
Small company - decades serving the purely industrial markets. Good reputation. Well thought of in the industry.

One of a couple hundred professional level shops throughout the country that primarily make custom tools.

Tom

Rick Lizek
01-11-2009, 10:10 PM
Small company - decades serving the purely industrial markets. Good reputation. Well thought of in the industry.

One of a couple hundred professional level shops throughout the country that primarily make custom tools.

Tom
You must be thinking of some other company. Custom tooling is not their specialty. Not really a small company either.
www.skarpaz.com