PDA

View Full Version : AllProTool site

Eduard Nemirovsky
01-03-2009, 1:06 PM
Hi, is anybody has an experience to buy a tool from AllProTool website. I just checked price for router table top and wondering about your experience buying from them. They located in CA and I am in VA, even then with shipping charges price is very reasonable.
Thank you, Ed.

Ken Baker
01-03-2009, 1:45 PM
I can't speak for their website, but I bought a Jet Bandsaw and some other things from them at the Woodworking shows at incredible prices.

Jim Hill
01-03-2009, 2:55 PM
I've only bought from them once, so this may be an isolated experience. I purchased some clamps at a good price. The box the clamps arrived in was pretty well beat up. The clamps were poorly packed in the box, and as a result, were certainly "not" in pristine condition. The clamps worked the way they were supposed to, so I didn't complain. However, I've always kept their "packaging" in mind when deciding where to spend my money.

Jim

Dan Lee
01-03-2009, 3:01 PM
I have ordered many times from the website and have had excellent results. Being close I usally recieve my orders in a couple days.
I also bought some heavy iron from them at the Pomona show a few years ago again great experience.

Scott Haddix
01-03-2009, 10:41 PM
I ordered the new Trend Airshield Pro from them at a much lower price than I could find anywhere else a week or so ago. It is due to arrive via UPS tomorrow, so I'll let you know if I have any issues, but it was at least shipped to me in a timely fashion (and a great price).

Eduard Nemirovsky
01-04-2009, 10:49 AM
:Dfor info. I want to order kind of heavy stuff (120 lb) and worry about damage during shipping.
Scott, I will wait for your delivery from them. Please post your opinions.
Ed.