PDA

View Full Version : wood n whimsies

Joe Luzich
01-01-2009, 1:06 PM
Has anyone ordered from woods n whimsies. If so what is your opinion about the service and products.

Joe

Greg Just
01-01-2009, 1:15 PM
I have ordered a number of times from them. They pretty much carry the PSI line of products. Customers service was good on a defective product. I would order again from them.

Chris Rae
01-01-2009, 1:16 PM
I've ordered from them a couple times. The service was good. I did have a problem with a couple of their cheapest slimline kits, but probably that happens with cheap kits from anyone. Once they sent the wrong color kits, but when I called them, they promptly shipped the correct ones with a prepaid envelope to return the wrong ones. I will order from them again, they do seem oriented toward customer service.
Chris

Tim Leiter
01-01-2009, 1:26 PM
I have purchased 40 slimline kits from them, according to their records in the last year. The first 30 were fine. I had one kit with defective material on the tip and one kit with the wrong tip in it out of the last 10. I have also bought from three other vendors in that time period, slimlines included and have had no problems. I will buy other items from them but not slimline pen or pencil kits.

Edited to add WoodnWhimsies replaced the defective parts very quickly. I just didn't appreciate the stress of having bad parts and waiting for new ones.

Bernie Weishapl
01-01-2009, 2:10 PM
I have ordered from them and have had some problems but they made everything right is short order.

CW McClellan
01-01-2009, 3:26 PM
Been ordering from them 2 yrs. Great man & wife team --quick delivery --
will help ya with a problem or suggest other sources
--good quality goods--stand behind their products --aim to please:D

Jeff Nicol
01-01-2009, 11:42 PM
By the way all the posts sound they are very busy and sell a lot of pen kits. So one would expect a few snafus. Like most of these little resellers they buy in bulk to get a good price and pass it on to us. I am sure they can't inspect every slimline pen kit if the have a box of 500 or more. The manufacturer is most likely where the problem stems and it is most likely CHina. That answers that!

As long as they fix the mistakes sounds like a great little shop!

Jeff