PDA

View Full Version : My Dolphins did the unthinkable!

Dewey Torres
12-28-2008, 8:02 PM
WOW! the past few years it has been hard to say I am a Dolphins fan but this year really helped make up for watching the last 2 seasons go by without even getting to 500 (at any point throughout the season).

1-15 last year to a playoff team this year and we had to win all they way out to do it. Even if they lose to the Ravens next week I am still as happy as I can be:D

Go Phins! finally!

Lee Koepke
12-28-2008, 8:06 PM
I am quite pleased.
Been a Dolphins fan for all my life.:cool:

Tim Morton
12-28-2008, 8:23 PM
Got to love being a pats fan and counting on the jets and brett favre to get you to playoffs...:mad::mad::mad:

Good luck next week guys!!! I'll be in the shop:)

Paul Ryan
12-28-2008, 8:27 PM
I has to be sweet if you are Chad Pennington too.

I will be rooting for the fish until the Super Bowl when the Vikes "squish the fish" Good Luck

Jim Becker
12-28-2008, 9:28 PM
Interesting things happening that even we non-sports-watchers notice. Looks like Dallas took a drubbing today and my local team seems to have managed to get into the playoffs, too...

Joe Chritz
12-28-2008, 9:43 PM
I'm from Michigan, need I say anymore.

Glad I am a hockey fan primarily, I would be crying.

Joe

Jim Kountz
12-28-2008, 10:13 PM
Well Dewey ol boy Im happy for your fish and everything (correction, mammals) but I thought we were friends, just cant see me keeping time with a phins fan, nosireebob....LOL Just kiddin ya there Dewey!!

Dewey Torres
12-29-2008, 12:42 AM
Jim B,
Yes the eagles may have put a long lasting dent in Dallas' future that was -U.G.L.Y and u aint got no alibi

Joe,
Need I say more. My Phins were 1-15 last year... you only topped us by one. Keep your head up.

Jim K,
Come on...lets still be friends. How can you hate a team that came from the bottom. Well I hope you can find a way to keep up our classic PM's! BTW, West VA does not have a team.

Jim Kountz
12-29-2008, 1:22 AM
Jim K,
Come on...lets still be friends. How can you hate a team that came from the bottom. Well I hope you can find a way to keep up our classic PM's! BTW, West VA does not have a team.

Absolutely Dewey, I still chuckle when I read over them!!

Donald Henshaw
12-29-2008, 9:54 AM
How bout them Falcons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave Verstraete
12-29-2008, 10:46 AM
Dewey
Our Lions did the thinkable. We started rooting a couple of weeks ago for the 0'fers to complete the perfect season. Pricelesssssss....

Dan Karachio
12-29-2008, 10:55 AM
Yea Dave, I am originally from Detroit area and it just stinks. I think that like the Blackhawks in hockey we simply have to wait for the owner to die for things to change. It is a dysfunctional organization through and through and it all starts from the top. William Clay Ford couldn't run a tractor let alone a foot ball team. I don't think I can ever forgive the Lions and how they had the best running back in the universe, Barry Sanders, and completely wasted him. Not only was he talented beyond human skills, he was a total class act. Despite all that, they were so bad and mishandled him so much he quit and gave them back money!

Angus Hines
12-29-2008, 2:42 PM
West Va has the RedSkins (aka DeadSkins).

But I'm Fish fan too....and all I can say is GOD BLESS "The Tuna Years"