PDA

View Full Version : Mitch's repair schedule......

Mitchell Andrus
12-28-2008, 4:15 PM
If it's broke, my schedule of repair:

1. Figure out the software, try some other passwords, look it up in the book/on-line. Speak in hushed tones and say "Please" a few times.

2. Get out the screw driver and pliers. Sometimes it really just needs a good 'fiddling'.

3. Bounce it off the driveway with glee, jamb it into the trash can and release credit card from wallet.

Tim Morton
12-28-2008, 4:25 PM
If it's broke, my schedule of repair:

1. Figure out the software, try some other passwords, look it up in the book/on-line. Speak in hushed tones and say "Please" a few times.

2. Get out the screw driver and pliers. Sometimes it really just needs a good 'fiddling'.

3. Injure self.

4. Bounce it off the driveway with glee, jamb it into the trash can and release credit card from wallet.

There...fixed:cool:

Mitchell Andrus
12-28-2008, 4:59 PM
Yea, that too.

Dan Johnson
12-30-2008, 4:51 AM
Is there another way?:confused::D

Mitchell Andrus
12-30-2008, 8:38 AM
Wife's card.

Dennis Peacock
12-30-2008, 8:44 AM
Wife's card.

Oh....I'm not so sure that that one would fly very far Mitch. Especially if she leaves for shopping and misses her card while at Belks or some place like that. THEN you'd REALLY be needing a place to sleep. :)

Justin Leiwig
12-30-2008, 10:32 AM
Wife's card.

What are those? In my household it's what's mine is hers, and what's hers is hers.

Steve Vaughn
12-30-2008, 5:16 PM
3. Bounce it off the driveway with glee, jamb it into the trash can and release credit card from wallet.

On a similar note I always thought they should make it an Olympic sport to see how far you can throw a wrench while under a car on a creeper.

:D:D

Steve