PDA

View Full Version : Posting an ad

Ben Abate
12-28-2008, 3:45 PM
Hello all,

I was wondering why I an not able to post in the classified since I am a contributor to the site and have been for a few years??????

can someone tell me why

thanks
Ben

Jackie Outten
12-28-2008, 3:59 PM
Ben,

We have moved everyone over to a new accounting system effective December 1 2008.
When you donate we will post 365 days to your account starting on the day you donate. Once your membership is upgraded to contributor you will be able to go into your user cp and see how many days you have left. According to my records you last donation was in November of 2007.

Your contributor title is good for one year. You will need to make a donation in order to upgrade your account. Then you will be able to post in the classified section.

Thanks.

Jackie

Jamie Buxton
12-28-2008, 4:00 PM
Ben, you've probably run off the end of your year's donation. There's no notification -- it is just that things which used to work for you don't anymore. You get noted as "member" instead of "contributor". Your PM box seems to have filled up. And you aren't allowed to post ads. The fix is to re-up your $6.

Ben Abate
12-28-2008, 4:12 PM
Jackie and Jamie,

My PM box is not filled and it hasn't been filled.

Jackie, I'm quite sure it hasn't been that long but that is fine. If it has been that long then why was I considered a contributor up until now???? I have no problem is my dues are in the rears, I'll check my PayPal and do the right thing.

Ben

Ben Abate
12-28-2008, 4:22 PM
Jackie and Jamie,

I checked my PayPal and you were correct. Thank you, I have sent you the yearly rate plus a few more for my late payment.

Thank you
Ben

Sonny Edmonds
12-28-2008, 4:24 PM
That's good to know Jackie.
I'll be sure to keep track of that.
Is there any plans for an automatic update to being a contributor?
Also, curious, if one contributed early, would it reset to that date, or to when it would have been due? :confused:

(Reason I ask is I got screwed by Norton, so once bitten, twice shy.) :cool:
NOT that you would do that, just curious about the software. ;)