PDA

View Full Version : My little buddy

Fred Voorhees
12-28-2008, 2:29 PM
Had the opportunity to hold my grandson quite a bit yesterday as my wifes side of the family came to visit for the holidays and our son and his wife came to visit with everyone. Isn't he just adorable!?!?!?! I love him dearly. Only wish that I could see him even more often than I do. Funny thing....I have usually liked to hold babies, but only to an extent. With this one....man, it's different. I hold him, I feed him, I "burp" him. It is really neat.

Brian Effinger
12-28-2008, 3:14 PM
I have usually liked to hold babies, but only to an extent. With this one....man, it's different. I hold him, I feed him, I "burp" him. It is really neat.

What about the other part? Changing diapers! :p :D

Jim Becker
12-28-2008, 3:27 PM
Spitting image of you, Fred!! :D :D :D

(Yes, he is adorable...)

Bruce Page
12-28-2008, 3:51 PM
He is a cutie (the little one)!:)

Fred Voorhees
12-28-2008, 7:21 PM
What about the other part? Changing diapers! :p :D

I'm working towards that.:D

Ron Jones near Indy
12-28-2008, 7:49 PM
Congrats Fred! You both look pretty happy!

Bryan Rocker
12-28-2008, 8:01 PM
Enjoy every minute of that you can. I held our grand daughter shortly after she was born but I have not gotten to since then and I really really miss it.....

Glenn Clabo
12-28-2008, 9:05 PM
How cool is he!

Sonny Edmonds
12-28-2008, 9:34 PM
I agree with Jim, he's the spittin image of his Grandpa. Sept the fuzz.
Hey, the very best part about the grand babies is you can pass off the diaper dooties if you want to.
"Here Mom, he needs his dIdi changed." :D
We have 9, and last Sunday found out a 1st Great Grand Baby is in the oven. :eek:
That's why this Grandpa sold his bike and got a 14 passenger pontoon boat to drag the gang around. :)

Congratulations!

Mine always poop when I hold them. Does yours? :o

Jim Kountz
12-28-2008, 10:10 PM
A lil bundle of pure joy there Fred, I bet you're not the proud grand pappy or nothing!! What a cute little feller he is!!

Dennis Peacock
12-29-2008, 10:01 AM
Cute as a button as we say around these parts. He Fred....don't let all that fuzz rub on on that grandbaby....... :D

Congrats!!!!