PDA

View Full Version : Pen Tubes

Billy Reynolds
06-17-2004, 9:55 PM
:) Anbody know where I can purchase the clear plastic pen tubes? Emailed Jerry and he is fresh out. :( Just got started turning pens, on my first set of 20 and have no tubes..

thanks in advance

Ken Salisbury
06-18-2004, 5:16 AM
:) Anbody know where I can purchase the clear plastic pen tubes? Emailed Jerry and he is fresh out. :( Just got started turning pens, on my first set of 20 and have no tubes..

thanks in advance
I am sure Jerry will respond with information on where he purchases tubes. However, a large quanity order is required to get an affordable price. In the meantime I suggest you purchase some ziplock "sandwich" bags which are relatively cheap. Place the pen and your personal note in the bag, roll up and secure with a small rubber band. If you just send the pens without some type of packaging it will require Keith or Jackie to do it before then can be sent overseas.

David Hayes
06-18-2004, 9:09 AM
Billy,
Penn State Industries sells the triangular shaped tubes. I think you can get them in quantities of 10 units at a better price than individually.
Dave

Rick Flagg
06-18-2004, 9:17 AM
I've got a mailing box that holds 40 tubes (with ends) very nicely. Send me a PM with your address. I can find out the postage to your zip. $.09 per tube plus postage, and they're yours.

Rick Flagg

Billy Reynolds
06-18-2004, 11:20 AM
Thanks, as they say "the check is in the mail". :) :)