PDA

View Full Version : Chat! Chat! Chat!

Chris Padilla
06-17-2004, 8:50 PM
Some of you loser's get yer butts into chat and talk to me...I'm going insane talking to myself and answering myself! :o :eek:

Tyler Howell
06-17-2004, 9:45 PM
Chrrrriiiiiis,
I'm sending down a package..... Over night delivery!!!!!! Some little green and white pills....... They take away the voices real good.......

I think you should in the mean time go out and work on that EC, then practice your pipe bending so you can have all your shop make-over power cable nicely protected in EMT and rigid!

Now take all this and call me in the morning.;)

Dale Thompson
06-17-2004, 9:47 PM
Hey San Josey,
I just talked to you last night. It was about that 8" Grinder. What I couldn't figure out is why you ultra-wealthy San Josey dudes could EVER want a grinder? :rolleyes:

If it was not for lathe tools - what is it for? Are you thinking of giving three or four of your gardeners a day off and sharpening your own lawn mower blades?? FORGET IT! Go back to the beach and indulge yourself with Bahama Momas and Tequila Sunrises. Chase the "California Ladies" and let your "staff" take care of the "dangerous" details! :) :) :p ;)

Have a GREAT weekend!! :cool:

Dale T.

Cecil Arnold
06-17-2004, 9:51 PM
I was always told that talking to yourself was okay. It's when you start answering that you have to worry. Just relax and do what the voices trell you.

I've been skulking for the past couple of days and after reading many of your posts feel I know you well enough to smart off, at least a little. Was referred by another member after asking about the MM/Laguna debate and know you just took delivery of a MM. So, objectively, what do you think, other than you voted with your cash?

Pat Salter
06-17-2004, 10:49 PM
There's nothing wrong with talking to yourself......

it's when you get in an arguement and lose.......

Then you can say you have problems.....

but then...you're the only one listening....

I don't have Java so I can't do the chat thing.

John Olson
06-17-2004, 10:50 PM
Read my post I all ways answer you when you ask something. Remember a box build a day keeps old age away.

Dale Thompson
06-17-2004, 11:27 PM
I was always told that talking to yourself was okay. It's when you start answering that you have to worry. Just relax and do what the voices trell you.

I've been skulking for the past couple of days and after reading many of your posts feel I know you well enough to smart off, at least a little. Was referred by another member after asking about the MM/Laguna debate and know you just took delivery of a MM. So, objectively, what do you think, other than you voted with your cash?

Cecil,
You are assuming that San Josey has the potential for two-way communication with himself. HMMMMM?? :confused: :rolleyes: :)

Dale T.

James Carmichael
06-18-2004, 12:18 PM
Some of you loser's get yer butts into chat and talk to me...I'm going insane talking to myself and answering myself! :o :eek:

I would think a guy with that big band new bandsaw would have better things to do. That's kinda like hanging out with the guys when you're married to Cindy Crawford. ;)

Chris Padilla
06-18-2004, 12:19 PM
You guys all crack me up! :)

Thanks for the package, Tyler...why is it ticking?? :confused:

Dale, Dale, Dale...grinders are for, well, grinding! We all need a good grind now and then...even in Kali.... ;)

Cecil, welcome to SMC! I've only cut once on a Laguna 16" BS and it worked fine for me but I happend across a good deal for a MM20 and couldn't turn it down. It was that simple, really.

Peter, go to www.mirc.com (http://www.mirc.com) and dowload the free mIRC s/w and join us...very simple to set up and use...I can help you. It is way better than those java crapplets.

Daniel...well, we're chatting now so cool! :D

Chris Padilla
06-18-2004, 12:28 PM
I would think a guy with that big band new bandsaw would have better things to do. That's kinda like hanging out with the guys when you're married to Cindy Crawford. ;)
Hey, it's used...and so is Cindy Crawford for that matter! :eek: ;)

James Carmichael
06-18-2004, 12:31 PM
Hey, it's used...and so is Cindy Crawford for that matter! :eek: ;)

Hey, that's called "exprerienced" ;)

Cecil Arnold
06-18-2004, 6:43 PM
Cecil, welcome to SMC! I've only cut once on a Laguna 16" BS and it worked fine for me but I happend across a good deal for a MM20 and couldn't turn it down. It was that simple, really.

Just like you couldn't turn down Cindy Crawford?

Greg Heppeard
06-18-2004, 6:51 PM
Ok...so I went to chat when it said that 3 people were there....I got there and everybody was gone...I showered today, HONEST!!

Chris Padilla
06-18-2004, 7:13 PM
Greg,

For whatever reason, the Chat box on our main web page doesn't update (or update quickly) who is really in chat...I guess Aaron needs to look at it and fix it.

I was in there for a while but decided I really needed to try and get some work done today! :) I'll head over there again in about an hour. Worse case, just log in and hang there for a spell. :)

Pat Salter
06-18-2004, 11:41 PM
ok, I downloaded the mIRC thing, got onto the chat room, and of course......

no one there :rolleyes:

But at least I'm there (I think) (maybe)

Chris Padilla
06-22-2004, 8:03 PM
Anyone having trouble getting into the chat server? I have been unsuccessful the last 2 days so I'm curious.

Carl Eyman
06-22-2004, 8:11 PM
At 7:06 creek time I think I got in, but no one was there.

Chris Padilla
06-22-2004, 8:16 PM
I think it's on my end...I can't seem to get into ANY of my IRC chat rooms....:confused: Sigh, this was working fine last week...go figure :confused:

Rob Littleton
06-22-2004, 9:14 PM
I think it's on my end...I can't seem to get into ANY of my IRC chat rooms....:confused: Sigh, this was working fine last week...go figure :confused:

Gotta be an Avaya powered network :-)

Jim Becker
06-22-2004, 10:00 PM
Gotta be an Avaya powered network :-)
If only...

Chris Padilla
07-09-2004, 9:23 PM
Hey, get on Chat, someone! :)

Dennis Peacock
07-09-2004, 9:31 PM
Hey, get on Chat, someone! :)

I did but you weren't there.