Thread: incra ultra 16 or 24" users

incra ultra 16 or 24" users

What size table do you have? My table is about 20" from back to center bit. Would this be okay to use but perhaps not being able to utilize the entire 24"? I see there is a steel mounting bracket instead of wood, does this enable the user with less table room to to still use the jig until a larger table is had? Is using this jig on the tablesaw a possibility? Any other insights, thoughts or recommendations about the product would be greatly appreciated.
    Ken Miller
    Nazareth, PA

I have the Incra Ultra. Although not the best, you can use your table. I have one of the ones that Incra sells, the largest and like it very much. I have just about everything that they sell. Their system will allow you to clamp the Ultra until you want to permently mount it to a table. I think that once you get your system up and running you will love it, its really a sweet router system. Did you get it new and get the plastic strips that allow you to do all of the fancy cuts and joints? Order one of their plan books, it has good projects and is very easy to use.

Wayne

Also just give Incra a call, they have always been very helpful to me anytime I have had questions.

Sorry not to answer all of your questions the first time but,

Yes you can use it on a table saw, you can also use the Ultra as a fence for your table saw. I have the Incra table saw fence, drill press fence system and their rules. Its so nice to be able to go from one tool to the next and have everything match up perfectly.

Wayne