Thread: Woodturning Magazines?

Woodturning Magazines?

Included with my last two purchases of used lathes, tools, etc. were issues of Woodturning Design, American Woodturner and Woodturning from several years ago. What a treasure trove of articles, photos of created works and in general great ideas. Having just become an AAW member I'll soon be getting their quarterly(?) magazine. Are there any other magazines still being published today focusing on woodturning?

I offered for sale recently old issues of The Mallet magazines. Based on my enjoyment of the above and just getting started in woodcarving I just may keep them.

As an AAW member, you have access to their digital archives of all the newsletters and magazines they've published. The amount of information there is vast. Be sure to take advantage of it.

And take advantage of any of their Zoom demos by well-respected turners that you are interested in. Members get cheaper rate.

Woodturning Design went out of business a few years ago. Woodturning, the UK magazine is excellent, as is the AAW Journal
    "Only a rich man can afford cheap tools, as he needs to buy them again and again"