Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: liqudating entire wood shop

Quote Originally Posted by James Tibbetts View Post
    David what thread are the chuck inserts please?
    1 1/4 x 8"

David: Check your PayPal. Thanks Phil

How much for the vacuum pump and all the fittings and everything that goes with it? Do you have the fittings to use with the 3520?

Yea, everything - vac. chuck, draw bar, pump, gauge and everything to put it on and use it. I like having the Gauge so I can see if it starts leaking - never been a problem but like to be sure

I have no idea of what I'm doing wrong - I'm answering all the private messages - some three times and they are not showing up. I see I included a picture of my Longworth chuck - I'll take $100 for it. I really need to start selling this stuff, like I said this is only about 30% of the lathe tools that I have. I guess it's nothing to be ashamed of but I can no longer afford to pay my co-pay for my treatments and I have to have them just to be able to walk comfortably .

Yes everything to mount on the 3520, the chuck, draw bar, vacuum pump, guage (to watch to make sure it's not losing vacuum) and all fittings a nd tubing - $160

Hi Dave,
    Check your pm's please.
    You only need 2 tools in life. If it's supposed to move and doesn't... use WD40. If it moves and shouldn't... use duct tape.

Click on Notifications at the top to get to PM's. The sent messages are sometimes hard to find for me too.

Quote Originally Posted by David Schmittou View Post
    I have no idea of what I'm doing wrong - I'm answering all the private messages - some three times and they are not showing up. I see I included a picture of my Longworth chuck - I'll take $100 for it. I really need to start selling this stuff, like I said this is only about 30% of the lathe tools that I have. I guess it's nothing to be ashamed of but I can no longer afford to pay my co-pay for my treatments and I have to have them just to be able to walk comfortably .
    I'm getting your PM's. If you want to save your sent messages, you have to set your account to do so.

Hi David, any chance you have any carbide insert tools? I may be interested in a radiused square cutter if you have one.

Also, to save your sent PM's you have to check this little box:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PM.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	59.0 KB 
ID:	519877

Sorry I thought I replied to your question - yes I have everything needed to hook it up t to the 3520 price for everything is $160

Yes I have most all the carbide insert tools with a bunch of extra carbide cutters. My radiused tool is made by AZ Carbide and will come with 4 extra new cutters - $105 shipped

I have most of t he carbide tools, my Radiused tool is made by AZ Carbide and will come with 4 extra new cutters, $105 shipped

Could you send a pic of the radiused square carbide tool? I'm not very familiar with AZ Carbide. Also, what size and how much are the Nova cole jaws (if you're willing to sell them without a chuck)?

Dave I lost the pm with your address. Could you send it again please?
    You only need 2 tools in life. If it's supposed to move and doesn't... use WD40. If it moves and shouldn't... use duct tape.