Thread: Woodpeckers RouterTable with fence and Porter Cable

Woodpeckers RouterTable with fence and Porter Cable

Guys what do you think? I have a chance to buy a Woodpeckers Router Table with Woodpecker Fence and a Porter Cable 3 1/2 horsepower variable speed router for $700.00. What do think of the price?

Just off the top of my head that sounds close to new pricing. What's the price of all the items new? Just a quick reference would help in determining if this is a value deal for you or the seller. Those are quality items though.

Thats a hell of a set up. Mines going on 12 years old and humming along. You cannot beat the accuracy down to the thou. When the 7518 dies, I'll put another one back in it.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsjY6e4rF

+1....curious if the lift comes with it

Need more details - Woodpeck has several tables (size/material), many fences, and lifts.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Hankins View Post
    Thats a hell of a set up. Mines going on 12 years old and humming along. You cannot beat the accuracy down to the thou. When the 7518 dies, I'll put another one back in it.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsjY6e4rF
    Keith, That's some router table you built. I'm blown away with the stained glass router window. Very cool.

Agree with others, need a bit more details in what all comes with the package. If it's a woodpecker super fence than that's about $200-$210. The router new is $300 for motor only. Their router tables go anywhere between $150 to $350 without stand. Now if it comes with stand, table, fence, router motor and lift than yeah, that's a pretty good deal.

Yes, it comes with the Woodpeckers lift table, Woodpeckers fence and the Woodpeckers metal stand. Plus it comes with a Porter Cable 3.5 horsepower variable speed router.
    I just bought from this guy a
    Powermatic Model 719T Tilt Table Mortiser with Stand that came with 15 Powermatic mortising bits for $800.00.