Hi,

I would like to do this almost more for myself than for you, but I'd like to document my workshop as she gets along and changes. I've been updating / upgrading the space since I got the lease in July 2020. It's been a lot of re-thinking and doing some things wrong, etc. But I'll show you where I started and where I am. I tend to update it every few weeks (mostly w/ small upgrades, sometimes w/ big upgrades). It will also be neat to see a photo dump / archive / journal when this part of my life finally runs it's course.

Maybe it helps some of you, but probably not. Maybe you can at least enjoy it and / or harass me as you see fit.

Space is one garage door (typical residential sized, nothing special). Note the wall where my realtor and property manager are talking... there are two rooms behind them. Those walls will come down (mostly). I'll have to upload a plan layout, but basically a big square with a bathroom that pops out in the middle of the wall w/ the garage door.

Here it is as I leased it in July 2020:
20200624_111814.jpg
20200624_111755.jpg

From this photo, turn yourself 180 degrees:
20200624_111808.jpg

From here see the wood cabs on the left to find yourself:
20200624_111751.jpg

Note the lack of lighting... I spent a long time putting in chains of cheap LED lights. That was my first task (and getting keys made for the doors).

here's a photo of me using the space in late summer 2020. I was trying to be both a wood and metal guy. I've mostly given up on the metal part since. Still not sure if that was the best way to make a handrail (by building a platform), but I've moved on since then.

20200918_220050.jpg