Just finished the carcass glue-up today on my sideboard project and when I stood back I realized I used an extensive array of Bessey's K-Body accessories. I figured I would snap a couple of pictures and show them in use, just in case someone wasn't aware of or realized they exist. Overall they made this glue-up of floating tenons, dados/grooves and inset back panel a breeze. I'm probably weird, but I generally enjoy the assembly process and it doesn't usually stress me out. The sideboard dimensions are 25.5" x 16" x 68".

Full disclosure, I have absolutely zero relationship with Bessey, I just wanted to share.

• KR-AS jaw adapter - these spread the pressure of the clamp for more even distribution and using fewer clamps overall
  • Framing set - these are commonly used for frames/boxes but they're great for creating an elevated platform for a workpiece and they don't tip over. I almost always use these for the bottom set of clamps.
  • KBX20 extender - turn two K-Body clamps into one super clamp. I usually join my 40" or 50" with the 24" clamps. These are super handy when you need something really long.
  • KRE-RPP - you get two of these with each clamp. I often use them to support the bottom piece above the rail with the aforementioned framing set but they're good to just keep the beam away from the workpiece too.

All the items described/pictured can be found on this page

https://www.bessey.de/en-us/bessey-t...nd-case-clamps

Front:

View from below illustrating the use of the framing set, which also assists with getting other clamps under to pull in the opposite direction too:

Backside - sideboard, not mine