Just wanted to post the results of my sled build. I measured both table top slots and aligned the blade to the left slot. Measuring the right slot it was out of parallel to the blade by about .007 so I only used 1 runner. I used a HDPE cutting board from Amazon that I carefully cut to size. I predrilled holes in the runner for #8 screws every 2". I tried to bond the runner to the base with CA glue but it would not stick. I wasn't wild about using 2 sided tape so after passing the runner under my propane torch and applying a drop of West System 5min epoxy between each screw, taping off the edges of the table in case there was squeeze out of epoxy. Weighting down the base I came back an hour later was was able to screw the runner in place. It is rock solid with no wiggle whatsoever. I used the 5 cut method to align the fence but I struggled getting it right until I stumbled across this purpose built calculator: https://coda.io/@brian-k/simple-5-cu...led-calculator
Once I followed that I dialed it in quickly. This was my first sled build and if dead on accuracy is in your blood and your a beginner like me I would recommend using less than stellar materials to build one then once you work out any kinks and make decisions like, do you want t-tracks in the base? Do you want to center the blade on the base? Do you want a t-track on the fence closest to you with a measuring tape or not move on to your good material.
Thanks to Brian @ Bike City Woodworks for taking the time to create the calculator.
Hope this helps someone.