If you are thinking of ordering from WTW it may be worth a call or email before placing the order. Apparently they are feeling the effects of the corona virus and factory shutdowns on their supply chain at the same time they are seeing an increase in orders. I wanted a standard 8x1x5/8 180g wheel but they were out of stock and not able to make any promises when restocks would arrive. I opted to get a 8x1-1/2 radius wheel instead. I have no idea if the radiused edges will be of any use to me but the price was still less than othe CBN wheel options I could find so I went with it. With 1/4 radius on each side the wheel has the same flat area as their std 1" wide wheel.

Today I received, mounted and used the wheel with a new Wolverine setup to sharpen a few tools. Definitely much nicer to use than the white wheels my Rikon grinder came with. The 180g CBN wheel raises a burr much quicker on my scraper than the 120g white ceramic wheel I was using before. I like the Wolverine setup better than the Sharp-Fast gouge sharpening jig I was using before also. The Sharp-Fast jig looks very much like the Kodiak system WTW is now selling.