Quote Originally Posted by Mike Henry3424 View Post
Matt - many users are asking if GF could at least post when a software or firmware update has been made and the more pushy users are asking for change logs and status pages showing if the GF cloud is having problems or not. And a few are asking for error message that actually gives you some idea of what happened when something goes bad. The GF KAKs response to those requests seems to be that GF should not bother with fixing those issues now in favor of solving more important issues.

I don't write software for a living so am probably naive but am still really surprised at how far behind GF is on delivering basic features that were promised 2+ years ago and totally astounded that they are still having problems with ProofGrade orders not completing, lack of of error messages, lack of update change logs, and no GF Cloud status page. By comparison, the cloud-based 3D CAD package I've been using lately has no problem providing all of that info, despite releasing significant updates every 2-4 weeks and providing authoritative answers on their forum every day. Small bugs are often fixed within a day or two and sometimes within hours of being reported. Bu then Onshape as a company seems to be far better managed than GF.
I've seen those requests and think they are great ideas.