Im Buying a used Delta DJ-20. The guy is asking 825 for it. He said he was firm on the price and that the machine is in great shape and makes good edges but he did say the infeed table has a slight cup to it along the length of the table with high points about 3 inches in front of the cutter head and 4 or 5 inches from the edge of the table. He initially did not tell me these things so I had assumed everything was good and agreed to buy it before I knew about it. I assumed everything was good to go and then he mentioned these things to me. He has been forthcoming since and has sent multiple pictures as hes 100 miles away. He said the cup is about the thickness of a piece of notebook paper. It was originally a 3 phase unit and that his father had installed a new delta motor and switches. There appears to be an electrical box on the right side of the stand with what I am assuming is a vfd or something else to get it to run on 240v which would mean that it is not a new motor etc. My question is should I pass on this jointer? He said it includes a brand new set of blades and the surfaces are clean ie no rust or anything. My concern is that maybe it was lapped by someone at some point because of rust or something and that has caused the cupping. is this something that I should pass up on?

Thanks,
Thomas