Here is a stilted cabinet that I am particularly proud of. The design is 100% my own. I actually spent the better part of 6 months refining the design on paper and collecting the perfect materials. I even made a full size leg out of pine to make sure I was happy with the shape.
Ok, a little about the cabinet:
The cabinet itself is qswo with hand cut dovetails. Chopping dovetails in QSWO was a challenge . I spent the better part of 4 evenings doing them and the result was well worth it. The fit was perfect. Finish is light walnut Watco Danish oil and 3 coats of wax.
The legs are lacewood with ebony plugs and finished with 3 coats of blond shellac and 3 coats of wax. They taper from top to bottom and from inside to outside. The spacers between the legs and cabinet are turned brass. I polished them to 600G with wet paper and coated them with a clear lacquer. The legs are held on with 5/16 bolts that thread into "T" nuts inside the legs.
The doors are QSWO with spalted, curly maple panels. The QSWO finished with Watco oil and wax, the spalted maple is finished with water based poly and wax. Hinges are Brusso knife hinges and the hardware is "TWIN BOW" from Lee Valley.
3 drawers have spalted maple fronts with hard maple boxes and half blind dovetails.

The shelves are 1/2" glass. (left out for photo).

Dimentions are 50" tall, 30" wide and 16" deep.

I really took my time with this project and I couldn't be happier with the result.