Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FreeStuff eligiblity...please note!

Do I need to check some place to see if I won? I've been busy and haven't been checking into the Creek daily like I usually do. Sometimes I come in and their are more than 10 pages of threads updated - so I am likely to miss any prize announcement.

Will I get an e-mail? Or did I win twice last week and missed my chance already?
    Please consider becoming a contributing member of Sawmill Creek.
    The cost is minimal and the benefits are real. Donate

John,
    You didn't read the fine print, eh? The mods are not eligible for FreeStuff...unless...the winner doesn't reply. Then is defaults to...ME.

Kidding of course.

I try to contact the winner...so if you haven't seen that big ugly guy at your door... with the check bigger than your house...you haven't won anything. Sorry...
    Glenn Clabo
    Michigan

Just in case.
    I'm in.
    and, Thanks for the free stuff.

I'm a newbie to the forum so now I understand. Thanks for the explanation. I think I will become a contributor... Thanks again Glen!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]SR Engraving
    Irving, TX
    Epilog 35W, Corel X3 AND "How about those COWBOYS"...this will be the year???

How about putting "Opt-In" in the title of the post? If it's not there, we can assume we don't have to do anything.

Thanks.

They are all opt-ins now. I found very quickly that some people don't check in as often as some. I would pick a name...then wait...then pick another...then wait. So I decided that opting in makes people show thier interest and will hopefully check back.
    Glenn Clabo
    Michigan

Brian,

I doubt we will indicate whether you have to opt-in in the title of the thread. The reason is that companies that offer us prizes expect some exposure in return. They check their threads periodically to see how many views they receive and how many people respond in their thread.

If people don't participate we won't be able to attract prizes. The FreeStuff program works really well when everyone is participating and the prizes get bigger and there are more of them when the program is very active.