Thread: Advice sought on pix

Advice sought on pix

Could you give me a step by step to posting a photo? I tried, but didn't post when I couldn't see the pix after hitting "preview thread." Computers are not my day job, as you can see. Also, is there a recommended max on the file size of a photo? Thanks.
    Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Turner
    Could you give me a step by step to posting a photo? I tried, but didn't post when I couldn't see the pix after hitting "preview thread." Computers are not my day job, as you can see. Also, is there a recommended max on the file size of a photo? Thanks.
    Alan
    Alan it is quite simple really. The biggest thing is to make sure the photo is under 100k. You wont see the picture in the preview but it will be listed down near the bottom under the attach files section.

Here is a step by step just in case.

Scroll down and click Manage Attachments just above where you click submit or preview

This will bring up another screen where you can browse your hard drive and select your photo. Then click add this file.

Click done. Come back to this screen and click submit.

Oh and one more thing...if you do happen to make a mistake and not get it in you can actually go back and edit your post to get it right. That is one of the coolest things.

Noah
    To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better; wheter by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easeir because you have lived. This is the meaning of success.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Noah,
    Thanks so much. I saw the file name, with an icon, but wasn't sure, so didn't post. Appreciate the guidance. I am new to this forum, but enjoy it much. Great bunch of folks.
    Alan