Thread: New Yankee Workshop

New Yankee Workshop

Norm is working today, Tuesday.
    At least I think it is Norm. He is back to the camera but he is NOT wearing a plaid shirt. The world is going to pieces.
    Last edited by Carl Eyman; 09-23-2003 at 1:42 PM.
    18th century nut --- Carl

That shirt may be a very fine plaid...it's hard to tell with the resolution of the webcam. It does have some form of pattern on it.

Looks like the TimeSaver is getting some work today, too. The workpiece is nice...some kind of low-boy with cabriole legs and a carved shell if my eyes aren't playing tricks. Interesting project!
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Live Feed?

Is there a URL with a live feed from the New Yankee Workshop that someone would like to share?
    Possumpoint

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Gillespie
    Is there a URL with a live feed from the New Yankee Workshop that someone would like to share?
    Yes, but I have a script available for download that not only gets you the URL, but also refreshes the picture every minute automatically. This is not a "Full Motion" presentation...and clicking to refresh gets old really quick!

Download NYW WebCam Script

After you download the file, un-ZIP it and save it on your desktop or wherever you will be able to us it conveniently. Just click on it to start up the show...when they are actually working. The schedule is available on the NYW web site, but I've found Norm working at other times, too.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...