Thread: Woodworker looking for friends

Woodworker looking for friends

Hello first post here,
    Here are some of my wife’s Great Uncle Fritz’s carving.
    I have many or Fritz’s woodworking tools that I hold "in remembrance of" and have used some of his tools to carve my own inspired by Fritz's roster.
    Screen Shot 2024-04-20 at 11.07.05 AM.jpg
    Here are couple of picture of my work bench now.
    Closed down 15 years custom design and build furniture shop 19 year ago.
    Just ran out of money you know. So just have a small shop at home retired now.
    Screen Shot 2024-04-20 at 4.39.02 PM.jpg.
    Screen Shot 2024-04-20 at 4.20.20 PM.jpg

Welcome to the Creek John! From beginners to advanced pros, we are here to exchange information and ideas. Wade right in the water's fine!
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Ken,
    Thank for the warm welcome.

Here is Fritz’s carving of that rooster as well a photo of his brother Rudolph’s favorite dog Spritz resting place. All three of them are rest above the rich land they tended and all of their Ancestors stretching back to the time they came to this land at Lost Creek from far across the ocean.
    This photo of origin rooster that Fritz carved is at Little Lost Creeks low water crossing down stream for his home where his breath meet his finished forms for the first time.

I will take my lovely wife there when things are hardest ,so she might soak her feet and splash in its cool spring waters so rich in her history.
    JohnScreen Shot 2024-04-20 at 9.21.58 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2024-04-20 at 9.40.53 AM.jpg