Thread: Township building codes.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Holy Smokes, Jim! No salt on your tail How long have you been in town and you are heading the PC. I admire and respect your initiative.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Frederick View Post
    Holy Smokes, Jim! No salt on your tail How long have you been in town and you are heading the PC. I admire and respect your initiative.
    Three years this past Tuesday was our "house-a-versary". I got "drafted" for the commission by a neighbor who is an elected council member a year ago. In January, I got stuck with "the job". Honestly, it's not difficult other than having to wrangle enough of the other volunteer members to have a quorum each month...you would think that wouldn't be hard since it's the same flippin' day and time every month. Sheesh! All good people, although there is one dude we could all do without. "That guy", as it were. Can't get rid of him...can't get him to quit. LOL
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Make him the ,Head Of Garbage and Refuse Department, “ Make him an offer he can’t refuse”
    Last edited by Mel Fulks; 04-21-2024 at 3:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Fulks View Post
    Make him the ,Head Of Garbage and Refuse Department, “ Make him an offer he can’t refuse”
    If only...but that's not really something possible. Not only is it not a function of a planning commission, that particular "sport" is subcontracted out to Waste Management.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...