Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rocks in their heads

Sadly, it’s not a joke.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Patty Hann View Post
    I'm not a vindictive person, but I do wish the mama bear had been close by.
    That would have been a video worth seeing. In fact, the only thing left intact would have been the phone.
    https://www.facebook.com/reel/155178594356918

Oops! Didn't realize this needs a facebook account to view.

It is a funny little skit where a young woman drops something and a young man picks it up to hand to her.

He notices her necklace and asks where she got it. She says her best friend gave it to her when they were kids, but he disappeared on a hiking trip, most people think he may have been eaten by a bear.

The necklace is of cat shaped like half a heart. The young man reaches inside his shirt and pulls out the mating half. She looks at him with wide eyes and questions, "Kevin?" He says, "no, I'm Jay and I found this in a pile of bear poop. Your friend Kevin definitely got eaten by a bear, that't crazy."

jtk
    Last edited by Jim Koepke; 04-19-2024 at 1:50 AM.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

This always has been, but it accelerated sharply during Covid and shows no sign of slowing down. People from the city that belong in the city. They are entitled, rude and generally pigs and do not understand anything about nature. They are still their city selves, not even seeing what is there, and annoying anyone who are quiet and respectful of others. I live in the middle of a 280k acre state forest, and it has changed. I doubt it goes back. These people do not belong in the forest.

Don't even get me started on the side by sides...........
    Last edited by Larry Edgerton; 04-19-2024 at 5:35 PM.

The hits keep on coming
    https://www.cnn.com/travel/bison-inj...est/index.html
    At the very least, we can blame some of the behavior on alcohol in this case