Tried a lap top at a friends and not really something I need but I can see it would be handy at times when im moving around in here., Do have a number of computers in different rooms.

the one I tried was 15.6 screen and while I would have thought too small ilt was fine,. The mouse set up stinks so I added a mouse., I dont like the keyboards so I can use a red dragon and ill use a portable hard drive for into.

I want Windows 7 and my tech will do that. Dont need to tell me the reasons not using it. I have 10 and linux and 7 works fine and is stable.

Reading about lap tops to have Win 7 I cant go past processor 7600 in an I5. I attached one that will work. I asked about battery and they said 78 percent. I looked up replacing a battery and on older models you can that works for me.

I did read the 6000 series will not play 4k video and I dont quite understand that. My video camera is set on lowest resolution for now. What other negatives are there if it wont play 4k video. Will it stop you tubes or only some or non? If I could find the same computer with 7600 id pay whatever more and buy that one. Ill go with Dell. Ive found 7600 series with 14" screens and feeling I want the 15.6 as that is what I tried.

this is will get me used to them I can get something modern if wanted when I want if I like them.

thanks

Capture.JPG