Greetings All
First time poster. amateur woodworker

I am planning my first real workshop, gleefully dizzy, and thinking about some machines. hope you guys could set me straight

At first I was in love with 5 combo machines especially Felder's CF 741, but researching around the forum, I found out that separates are better if there's space for them.

so instead, i am thinking on going for the KF 700 S with AD741. or SCM ST 4e with fs41es.

I have contacted local suppliers for quotes (I am not in the USA), funnily the Felder rep instead recommended some hammer machines instead of giving me quotes for machines I Asked for. strangely the Minimax rep also recommended the Minimax cu410 classic so I asked again for quotes on the machines i picked and I'm still waiting for a response. I got the feeling that the reps from both companies were just trying to get rid of their stocks.

from what I read and seen, I felt that Hammer brand machines were....hmm.. slightly problematic and much lower in quality than the Felder brand. what do people here think of Hammer recently?

Being new to woodworking, will getting higher quality machines help make things easier, faster, more fun and safer?