Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Powermatic 60HH

The table does no completely lock at 0 deg. unless I tighten the big attachment bolt so much that I can't even tilt the table. The locking pin is a bit smaller than the hole it goes into and thus allowing the table to wobble if the bolt is tightened a normal amount for easy tilting. Does yours do this also? It really pisses me off that they didn't do this right. It should have been a no brainer to have a dead flat, no moveable table when locked at 0 deg.
    Gregg Feldstone

I got an Albrecht 1/32"--1/2" chuck for mine. The Llambrich were hard to find and actually more expensive.
    Gregg Feldstone

Todd, can you tell me what is your experience doing the fine adjustment on this machine? The manual states that rotating the lever actually raises the bed up and down but I find all that does is move the lever up and down if the knob is loose on the front. If I have the knob tight like they say to, I can’t rotate the lever at all. Thanks.

Todd could you tell me if you are able to use the lever to do a fine adjustment of the height by rotating it on my machine? I cannot rotate the lever if the knob is tight in the front like they say to do. Thanks.