I am not sure if this is the correct forum for this post but since it is hand-tool related I thought it appropriate.

I ordered a couple of items from Wiktor Kuc of wktools.com about 16 months ago and I’m trying to get some advice on how to proceed. Here is a summary of what has transpired.

17 Nov 2021: I placed order for a Millers Falls #2 drill and a Yankee #2100/2101 10-inch brace and paid $586.00 via Paypal. His site said it was taking 36-39 weeks for delivery and his note from the Paypal receipt said 39-42 weeks for delivery.

3 October 2022: I sent the following message,
Wiktor: I was just wondering what was the status on the two braces that I ordered?
Thanks, Bob Betker
(I inadvertently typed two braces instead of two items.)

6 October 2022: His response,
Robert, I am in the middle of a really bad cold.
I will get back to you in a few days.

1 November 2022: No reply so I sent this message
Wiktor: I hope you are feeling better. I was hoping you could provide a status on my order?
Thanks, Bob

1 November 2022: Wiktor’s response,
Robert, Your package is No.2 hand drill and a bit brace. Not two braces as you said in a previous email.
I am planning to ship your package by the end of this month.
Best,
Wiktor A. Kuc

1 November 2023: My reply:
Wiktor; Thanks for the quick reply. You are correct, I mispoke when I stated two braces, I meant to say two items.
I am looking forward to seeing them.
VR, Robert Betker

6 Jan 2023: I sent the following message,
Wiktor: I hope you had a nice holiday season. I was wondering about the status of my order.
Thanks, Robert Betker

No response received.

4 March 2023: I sent another request for status,
Wiktor: I was just wondering what was the status of the drill and brace?
Thanks, Robert Betker

I realize that he is a one man shop and don’t want to be a nag, but it is well over the promised delivery date. I am now at somewhat of a loss to proceed. Should I send emails on a daily basis until he responds, should I contact Paypal and see if I can get a refund or better yet see if they can intervene?
Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Bob