Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Curved jaw pliers

Channellock makes great thin-jaw adjustable wrenches.
    Cry "Havoc," and let slip the dogs of bench.

I was socially distant before it was cool.

A little authority corrupts a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Schierer View Post
    Channellock makes a curved jaw plier right here in the USA
    In stock at my local HD. I am a loyal user of Channellock pliers for many years. Do not recall ever giving this type even a glance at the store. Only two miles from my back porch to HD. I think I will walk there over the weekend and check them out. The jaws look much beefier but not as curved as my Boker USA ones. The Channellocks come in a 12" version that would suit my want for a larger pair than the Boker pliers.

Walked to HD this morning instead of the nature preserve to check out the Channellock curved jaw pliers. Not really curved jaws but rather a wide V shaped jaw. Good looking heavy duty pliers though and I will most likely buy the 12" version. On display also were similar offerings from Husky, Crescent and Dewalt. All with similar wide V shaped jaws and appearing very beefy but not quite as much metal as Channellock. None of these V jaw pliers look to have the ability to grab round things like jar lids though. My two pairs of Boka USA curved jaw pliers still look the better option for my usage.